Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

*smirks and purrs at the pat to the head.* Yay I love helping.. XD *looks at Miranda and blinks* Hot damn.. *coughs and pulls the collar of her shirt away from neck* Is it um... Hot in here? Yeah what about begging? *blinks at Lea* oh yeah.. that's right.. We are hunting a crystal..

Posted

we need a virgin! to um use as bait... for her... i mean just... her.. yeah not for me... or us.. but to lure, fuck it's go fuck a virgin, crystal can join if she wants to i'm to damn horny to go look for her...

Posted

*laughs and shakes head* Yes.. Virgin would be good.. But where are we going to find a Virgin? I'm not a virgin.. nope.. not at all.. *shift eyes*

Posted

to the bars! to the... hmm where'd i go before being "active" ah! to the libraries! idk let's find some strippers... i can get 'em for us easy (they happen to be my specialty they suckers for cuties. just a tip!)

Posted

*tilts head slightly* idk how i feel about having sex with my onee-sama... it sounds hot saying it right, but... idk... *glopes* but you look so yummy!

Posted

=O did someone say girls pop out? NOW!! LOL-peeps out- =O oooo just a little more -hides again- i hear yall ploting u not get me XD lol if u use lea as bait maybe mayybbeee i'll come out but otherwise a virgin is a sure catch XD

ah guess what lea i had a great relaese last night it gots all numb down there xD LOL

Posted

*sneaks up behind Crystal and pounces on you.* GOT Ya!.. *giggles and wrestles crystal to the ground.* Lea, Miranda.. I found her.. XD

Posted

AHHH NOOOO gets off woman XD -flips Brienne over, pins Brienne down- lol ur bad bad lady -ties Brienne up with some rope- there now be a good girl and stay put oh yeah i'm forgetting something -puts a bullet egg on Brienne clit and sets it on high- dont worry u can thank me later -pats Brienne head, vanishes- xD

Posted

*Flipped and pinned* Oh jesus!!! Crystal let me up.. *wiggles and moves around trying to get away from the rope...* No.. I'm going to tell Lea about this.. Oh JESUS!!!!! NO.. *whimpers and moans.. Tightens thighs and shakes head back and forth..* JESUS! Crystal.. Someone HELP!

Posted

*shakes head and closes eyes tight* You are not playing fair Crystal.. This was not nice.. I am going........* Mouth clamps shut and back arches off the ground.* Oh god!

Posted

*gasps* Thanks.. I'm not a freaking MESS!!!!!! -O.O- This is bad..

Posted

*comes out from a phone booth wearing a spin off of wonder woman's outfit (canadian flag not american so hehe) and leaps into saving brienne, looks at it a bit* hmm umm... do i really want to? *looks about* well crystal had her fun alone so geez this is hard...
*takes out the bullet egg and starts eating out brienne*

Posted

LOL this is freaking awesome ooo i know what -passes one camera over to Miranda- keep fliming okies -takes off my pants and undies, puts my pussy on Brienne lips- xD -films with other camera- hehehe 3way XD

Posted

*smiles and tackles crystal down and ties her up* ahaha! i win! i win! sorry brienne i'ma half ta leave ya. *unties brienne* least you can go finish yourself off *giggles and runs off*

Posted

-moans as Brienne tongue goes inside me only to be tackled- aww nuuu damn it it was a trap &gt.&lt nuuu aww man and it was feeling good with her tongue ring and all NUU SOMEONE HELP ME LOL SHE'S GONNA FUCK ME SILLY SHES TO HORNY AND DANGEROUS XD *frails*

Posted

Oh yeah btw Lea, Miranda, Brienne and Crystal!

Give me the panies or take them by ***, too late anyway by the time you read this i'll be in your bedroom takin them off while you sleep and doin some other things to ya too lol!

Bandit