Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

well oh dame here is everyone how yall been girls miss all of yall

Posted

*puts her hands over onee-sama's* it all good crystal she can has too, ur making 'em bigger to share i thought so hehe. ^.^
awww rebecca i say that too! and maybe i will share, but not just with u k?
amber!!!!! wieee! missed ya too! just been busy as hell with work and last min stuff before heading over to crystals hehe

Posted

IM A TOP CHIC! I LOVE TO PLEASE MY LADY AND WATCH HER ENJOY EVERY PLEASURE UNFOLD..TO SEE HER FACE AND FEEL HER SHIVER AS I CARESS HER AND MAKE HER WET..DEFINETLY GETS ME OFF! IM A CONTROL FREAK..I LIKE TO GIVE MORE THAN RECEIVE..THAT TURNS ME ON COMPLETELY....NOW THE ONLY ISSUE WITH THAT IS WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BABY????

Posted

@Lea thanks, it's not legally spelled that way, wish it was &gt&lt too common a name for an uncommon chicky like me lol. Fit in where? lol, don't be bringing me into ur dirty talk girl, I'm not much for sex joking lol.

Anybody else think ALL CAPS is annoying for a whole message?

If I weren't so damn straight sometimes I'd totally be a top, but I'm mush inside despite the bitchy exterior lol.

Posted

caps arent annoying..i just started typing that way and kept going...like lust..start some way and finish it that way..consistency...lol

• 2 months later...
Posted

Well ummm ok....see I'm a total virgin to like EVERYTHING....making out, sex, you name it....so I don't actually know quite yet if I'm a top or bottom v////v. Though both do seem really interesting....bottom fits me best personality wise because I'm really shy and submissive naturally but sometimes I get riled up by my fiancee and feel like more of a top. What I really want to know is....what's your guys' opinions on the roles?

Posted

i'm both bottom and top but i like the bottom cause it sucks when i twich to much to hold myself up and thats kind of inberrising. but get me drunk and i become very dominate.

Posted

Im a top girl . I am the femme in the relationship but I love being dominant. I love seein her face when I hit her spot and her squeezing my boobs. I noticed she does that moreso when it feels really god. I mean I'll do bottom once inawhile but it's not the same

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

me I love the top. I love watching my girl respond to how I touch her. Driving her body crazy is my job and when I am sure she has had all she can handle I am all hers in what ever way she wants.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I like being at the bottom. I'm not the kind of person to be in control. I prefer more to be controlled. When a girl touches me I go all weak and then there's no way possible for me to have any kind of control.

Posted

def a TOP, that way I can feel how she wants it. then control it from slow nd sensual, to fast nd urgent & any where in between. Till I know we both are rt there.

Posted

I am versitile. I enjoy getting pleasure as well as giving it. On top, on the bottom, or side to side is all good.