Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

well dang gol ok my answer for the first ? is both and crystal be taught a lesson is really not that bad trust me on that one gol.

Posted

lea your going to get it now gol tip toeing away is not going to help you might want to speed it up lol

Posted

gol well dang im just glad its not me lol thats is geting my ass kicked i bruise easily gol

Posted

my ass is smart! woot! i should go back to school with it! yay! i don't think the teachers will like it very much tho. unless crystal's my teacher, cause i know how much she loves the school girl, with the skirt all short and when you lean against the wall face first just right and she gets a peek of ass oooh she likes. hehe. you wouldn't really kick that now would you crystal? *sexy pouty look*

Posted

*is once again lost* ugh I hate being medicated and missing out on all the fun!! *goes to a corner and pouts*

Posted

hey if i cant be brain smart i got to be smart somewhere lol but hey im up for some rough play

Posted

LOL trying to kill me with kindness hm lea? trying to get me calm by making me horny dont worry i'll still beat your ass but i'll do something to you u wont soon forget hm how about not playing with u for a bit maybe a little dry spell? hmm that sounds nice doesnt it =3

Posted

ha!! if she gives you a dry spell lea Im always up for some fun! *sticks her tongue out at Crystal, a devishly light playing in her eyes*

Hun, I'm up for rough play whenever!! I just barely get it -_-) stupid people afraid of hurting me -_-) if I can handle 15+ months of *** I can handle whateveer you can throw at me...

Posted

You had a kid! that beats every kind of *** imaginable! well like i mean since...unless you got him cut out... still carrying a kid tough. i admire you for being able to do that hollie truth be told. and no worries about me being dry! my parcel of toys came in! wiee! my first ones! and my harley quinn action figure *drools* only one in canada too! and some other stuff that's awesome! ooooh! i hope he sent me some boxers! yay! ^.^