Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

cookies to the new comers ?

Posted

I'm def both. While I love to be dominated I also love to take control. Top, Bottom, anyway really.

Posted

cookies wAz up with all these cookies. i am a very touchable top. tease me tease me, but don't forget to please me

Posted

Hahah.. I'm just going to sit in the corner and smile and nod.. *steals one of Lea's cookies* Nummy!

Posted

LOL hell if you are the top lea your more of a bottom and u know it XD and boi trust and believe i know how to eat a girl out! LOL mann i can make a girl faint lol and i practice so much my jaw doesnt lock anymore XD i really can never get tired of eatting a girl out i acutally one time had a one night stand find me on Myspace (This was awhile back) and ask could we go out LOL NOW THAT is some crazy shit LOL XD
so lea get ready for a licking =P oh yes girls also learn how to do tricks with ur tongue that drives a girl wild! LOL man i love learning new tongue tricks i'm praticing one right now i use mints or tic tacs to pratice my tricks =p

Posted

Oh my god Crystal.. *throws a pillow at you* All you are doing is teasing us poor girls now. Go practice some more. Lol.

Posted

*throws a pillow at crystal too* yay! pillow fight!
nah like i told ya before crystal, i just like toying with you thinking your the top but i want and love the top and it's so much more fun when i get on top and surprise you, it's gonna be awesome! and even if i tell you you still thinking nah and and than pow! i win! *claps*
*hugs brienne* sorry i'll put her on a leash, k? and she don't need more practice...

and yes i agree with that tongue trick stuff... it works!

Posted

*grins and hugs lea back..* Yeah a really short leash with a ***r on it.. Wait.. I have one you can borrow!!! *digs through her stash of tricks and hands it over* I am sure that girl doesn't need anymore practice, She seems to have made you a happy girl.. *grins*

Posted

hehe i have a leash and callar for her too alrdy so thanks anyways. it's just putting it on that might be hard.
and thanks for the happy comment ^.^ that made my day

Posted

Awwww... hehe.. yer welcome and.. yeah she seems like a handful.. *grins* if you need someone to help tie her down, I am around.. *giggles..*

Posted

I workn a pet shop n we have many ways f tying somebody up. I'm n. What ties r we using

Posted

Well let's see.. There is tape.. Rope.. Zip ties.. Handcuffs.. Silk.. Mmmm.. Silk.. Oh bah.. there I go again, off into my own lil world. Lol. What else can we use to tie Crystal up... Lea any idea's? *giggles*

Posted

LOL aww Brienne want me to teach you a tongue trick? LOL it drives a girl wild when ur inside of her lol u are right about one thing lea getting that leash and collar on me is gonna be hard =P AWWW that comment made ur day lea omg ur soo freaking cute XD -pats lea head-

and damn right i'm a handful its hard to keep up =P and when i am on the bottom i'm very disobedient ^.^ hell when am i not disobedient XD LOL if lea likes a challage then she has a mighty big one =P

LOL and why everyone trying to tie me up? -hides- u never find me xP

Posted

Hell yeah.. I don't mind learning new tricks.. *grins* I can try it out in August. Gah.. I can't talk about it anymore.. It is driving me nuts.. I feel like I might explode.. Okie so.. Yes we are going to tie you up Crystal and make you follow lea's orders.. Lol. I'm pretty sure Lea can handle you. *smirks*

Oooh we will find you Crystal.. if it takes us all day!!!

Posted

Lol.. Yeah she might have a tough time.. But that wont stop me from helping.. I'm on Lea's side.. *grins* Can't I help Lea? *pouts softly.*

Posted

*pats brienne's head* yes of course sweety you can help. ^.^
and crystal i can't wait all day, you know i can't, that's like asking me... well you know our games are too hard for me so i'm sure you understand.
onee-chan! leash collar on crystal! we gotta fish her out tie her up and *fades in her own imagination and starts to drool* yeah... make her beg....