Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

*shakes her head at the two horny lovers*

Posted

kind of *pouts* but not really for me!!

Posted

LOL XD wow the bottom bitch makes an apparence XD LOL
ooo lea its my fault? really now? lol i dont know about that hmm maybe i just unlock something XD
-gropes hollie chest- x3 yeah aftershock besides u didnt finish eating my cookie

Posted

i am definately a top dom or Mr Boi 2 U i love being in control of the situation. i'll put a collar on the bed when i leave for work and call a gal friend of mine who has my key and loves to play. i get home and she is their n my room with the collar on ,wearing a beautiful red corsett, black lace undies with a string of pearls that goes under her crotch, black garter, black fish nets, and i come home wearing my strap on. all day long we have been texting each sweet sexy messages about what i was going to do to her when i come home. i love this. first i get a good blow job, then i eat her for many orgasms, n then she sits on my cock n rides me for all its worth, while she has the wonder wand on high working her clit. i have a bullet n my harness. and after she comes it's my turn. i am very touchable too!!!!! let the games begin. i love being a top n 420 when fucking take a hit while being eatin

Posted

o.0 I want a toy!! *a girl toy that is*
*purrs at the boobie groping*

Posted

Thank you ladies I have a fuck buddy, but I am single, n very for real, so if you like what I wrote give me a shout out please. Would love 2 make new friends or possibly a date. I can write tons more f u like. Just like do you really no how to eat pussy. I do wanna no?

Posted

*curls up under her heater blanket* I just want someone to snuggle with *rubs her forehead*

Posted

I wish it was...*snuggles into Lea*

Posted

no its not...I mean you can look at my issues from different points of veiws....its def. not okay and its not getting any better -_-)

Posted

*shakes her head* the only reason I am alive is because of Raven and Pat, I'm sticking around for them, if you're living for someone else is it really living?

Posted

i ask myself that question a lot and i honestly think the answer is yes. the person or people are important enough to you to keep living and living for them creates purpose for yourself to be there for and with them and to enjoy as much time as possible with them. and then in time you learn to live without them, without them creating that purpose and you learn to live life and just go with it and keep going cause it's important to them and therefore it is important for you.
sounds weird but it works

Posted

I agree. Life has many twists and turns. The reason that people are put in your life s for a give and take. Who really s the person who can judge your own standards of living. I have suffered from depression almost my whole life. N there are days I live for me. N days I have other motivators behind me.what I do s just stay true 2 myself by being aware of what I am doing at all times. No judgement. Just awareness. I find when I spend my days doing for others ( w/o) forgetting my needs first I have a great day. Hope this helps. U B OK

Posted

whoo depression high five *holds up hand*
the docs wont give me meds for it, but i wouldn't take them anyways. when i take meds i get the "may cause..." stuff hard and fast so they don't risk it.
but i think if i took meds it wouldn't be as fun getting thro the days the way i do and learn what i do and i wouldn't get the full experience of life.
to me life is an experiment to learn your maxim ways of dealing with things and then figuring out what makes your max different than others and why.
humans are interesting beings