Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

Kristin get your fine ass body back here now!! The Queen demands it!! *cracks her whip* NOW WOMAN!! *smiles devishly*

Posted

i've not been on in a couple days cause comp failed, crystal, you told me about it first before i read this....
my lip doesn't appreciate being bitten you better kiss it better.
and crystal! *tackles, grabbing her phone number* these are all mine! and i was only joking! *cuddles into her* jerk
anarchy! *throws confetti in the air* now what?

Posted

Wow.. I wander away for a while and it goes to hell in a hand basket. I think I'll just watch from the side lines these days. *laugh*

Posted

I can be both with both. I am the most flippy-floppy bitch you will meet!!!

Posted

Hollie... There must be rules.. Otherwise.. Someone might get hurt. *snickers* And that someone might be me if I don't shut up. XD

Posted

gol flippy-floppy gol..... but i still want to play with the whip *evil smirk*

Posted

*cracks her whip* bow down before your QUeen!! Wenches!! mm...I promise I wont beat anyone to bad...I still need you all to worship me!!

Posted

My sunburn is almost gone..!!! I am almost back to being pale!! *dances around, then falls back into her chair because her thighs hurt from the gym..* Oooh god!.. *** means I am alive..

Posted

*whimpers and goes to hide in her secret spot..* Not nice crystal!

Posted

*cracks her whip in breinne's direction*
Crystal never said she was nice thats why she's my number on henchman *smiles devishly* you should be here and you wouldn't have a sunburn its been raining for like 4 days!

Posted

you want to send some of that rain my way i really need it

Posted

I will be in canada in August.. *dances around* However... it will be in Edmonton. But still... XD

Posted

We have been having tons of rain here too.. But I like the rain.. it's nice.. *smiles sweetly, goes back into hiding*

Posted

end of the month is animethon in edmonton! my friends begging me to come, i might. hehe.
i fhad a bunch of very windy days now it's up to 17/18 here woot! so nice yay for b-day weekend! someone loves me somewhere enough to give me nice weather! wooh!
crystal you didn't tell me you were a henchy geez! well now i don't have to worship hollie hehe ^.^

Posted

Well, I thought I commented b4, but now can't find it, so I will say it again, I am both with both, and like I said b4, I am the flippy-est -floppy-est bitch you will ever meet, and Crystal I'm gonna make a tweeners club for us in be tweeners to go, lol.

Posted

*pats sammie on the head* they only last so long and we can remove them! mwhahah! *holds up drill* robot's dildo not used as such scene one act one

Posted

Lawl I'm gonna go back to the subject and say I like the bottom. XD

Posted

*sighs* wow sammie actually commented :-P you're missing out on all the fun...*hands Sammie a tap* there you go hun now you can catch up!