Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

mixing it up keeps things intresting and ALWAYS entertaining

Posted

i can't find my connector cord for my phone and comp (don't have cam) you'll see it when you see it! *sighs*
yay for mixing things up! more fun to get and feel both sides for sure (ugh, i said that! been in alb to long!)

Posted

lol...*pats Lea on the back*

Posted

I am a fan of Devin's comments LMAO! I can't believe you bunnies got 36pages on this. Oh well bac to work now would you kindly put all panies and bras in the bag and i promise i won't frisk you too much jus give me the goods! Be a good girls and i'll give you a lollipop!

You can take that last sentence and think about that!
Your Panie Raider
The Bandit

What you thought i retire or something? Let see some asses show those rosey cheeks of urs!

*Robs room of panies and bra and spank those without*

Posted

not the only one in boxers Cristal lol and oooowwww from that pinch now its my trun come here Hollie gol

Posted

youu have to catch me...Umm..Bandit I am commando as per usual...and mmm you arent taking my nice lace black bra cause its the only one I have left that fits -_-)

Posted

chasses you aroud come here Hollie gol

Posted

I love being on the top . I rather give then recieve and I love to look down on my wife's face and attend to all her needs. When it comes to standing up it would have to depend on the chick cause im mad short and yea carring tall chicks for me will end up turning to falling down lolz. But I love being on the top and being in control but in a good way . I dont mind being on the bottom cause both ways to me are good and you get good things outta both but I rather be on top.

Posted

yeah being short for being on top can rather be a disadvantage, it's really annoying and embarrassing. but there's a few ways around that, if i got that imagination going right, a little tired so i could be reading/thinking incorrectly.
yay for tops tho d^.^d and double yay for being short!

Posted

mmm, I'm 5'11" *frowns* awe fuck I am retardedly medicated!!

Posted

Crystal why you hatin is cuz i got more swag or you just wanna be like me eh pupil? You wanna be like ur teacher i knw you do, you wish you can look fine like me i knw you want too! Wanna fill my shoes i knw you can't lol! Wanna get ur boxers riped off i knw you want me too. Say Sammie, Romeo and Bandit the Best you ever had i knw in ur head u say that too LMAO! Yeah chica you want me to wacka flocka flame i knw you don't tell Lea this but Lea she be sayin my name oh yeah Crystal fuck with me. Who's the master? Sho nuff me LMAO

you knw you can't beat me chic im the baddest in the 843 and Kassandra Perez thanks for the comment chica and Hollie give up the bra and buy some more so i can collect those too. Amber you look new if i haven't snatch ur panies please feel free to donate to Give a panty to Bandit Foundation, where i make sure i collect panies from all ova the world not jus the city the world!

Thanks for commenting everyone peace except for Crystal cuz she's a hater LMAO

Posted

Wtf my *** was saying Wacka Flocka Flame like a BAJILLION TYMES TODAI.

I was like 'shut up woman!'

-looks around-....-grabs random bewbs-

MY EYES ARE CLOSEHD!

Posted

your short Kassandra? how short? like 5'2? lol thats awesome XD omg short girls to me are fucking adorable well i am short to i guess 5'5 but someone shorter than me LOL fucking cute

LMFAO i'm a hater? LOL XD aww fuck u sammie LOL i got my own swagger dont need no more i got that b-more charm aint not better on this earth! after all i come from the MOTHERFUCKING CHARM CITY! i was born with charm never have to fake never have to learn it =P and my body is banging XD i dont hate either never have to hate on what i already have BAM BITCHES! LOL

and Devin only boobies grabbers around here is me! XD -gropes Devin boobies- x3

Posted

Nuh uh betch, I grab bewbs alll the time &gtO

They just cry out for me. &gt3

Posted

sorry sammie boxers only and ya not giving them up with out a fight gol so ya gol

Posted

Yeah boxers.. But that reminds me.. I want my panties back.. I want all my stuff back.. Please gimmie it all back.. *whimpers*

Posted

sammie.... i like crystal the way she is that's all i'm saying.
*looks around for any female or female looking person near that is shorter than her and shoves them in a closet* nothing going on here *whistles*

Posted

oooook.... well i started my account a few months ago but just now starting to get into it so def new here... but ummm i'm 5'3'' lol and you girls are crazy

ANYWAY... lol i like both. I mean it really depends on the mood, i suppose i lean a little bit more to submissive but i love being dominant to. I love taking control of her and watching her, the way she moves, how she reacts just ahhh... i love it. but at the same time i love being taken advantage of. idk i really think it just depends on my mood. but as long as i know she's more than satisfied in the end i'm happy

Posted

welcome aboard!
yay another lea/h
your shorter than me so that means you must go in the closet with other shorter than me people, it's for your own safety, trust me.
and of course we're weird, that's how things go.

and yay for another person who likes both!

Posted

Oooh wow.. Yeah these girls are really crazy.. *wiggles eyebrows, sinks into her chair and sighs covering herself with her hood and a blanket.* Will someone make me vanish please.. I just want to go away.

Posted

Crystal still a hater and a leprechaun apparently with all her lucky charms are you magical delicious lol! Don't worry Lea will find out for ya! Oh btw i welcome boxers too i don't discriminate in the under garment dept so give it up or I'll el kabong ya lmao!

Posted

I feel like I need too.. *sighs* Not going to cry.. I have cried most of the night.. and it needs to stop.. my eyes are red and puffy.. *huggles Lea*