Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

I pushed him out...but I did have to get an epi, because I was puking pretty bad with every contraction, withdrawal from my meds, and all that fun stuff...
Now, why are there any girls in canada that can come play with me? *pouts*

I am always up for rough play ^0.o^ since I rarely get it from Pat -_-)

I have no toys!! *pouts*

As for ***, some of of you know a bit of how much *** I am in and that I am pretty much medicated all of the time...I fucked up with my *** patch yesterday though, did to much and couldnt figure out why I was in *** &gt_

Posted

this is my first toy and i'm scared of it... it's weird! and it was sent to me.
i would play with ya hollie, but i far and i has no money and i with crystal, but than again she said she wouldn't care so...

Posted

yesh you are far...*rubs her forehead*

ugh I did to much yesterday and I have a big day ahead of me today...Raven got up with Pat this morning so that meant I had to get up too....*sighs*

does it have rabbit ears? if it does it goes on your clit...very nice toy *nods*

did Crystal perhaps send you the toy?

Posted

what an ex sent it to you?! now thats just weird...
ummm...I'd have to see what it looks like to let you know if it has ears or not....
does it look like a normal penis or does it have some extra?s *frowns* yep, i'd have to see it to let ya know!

Though I am sure Crystal would be happy to let you know how it works

Posted

mmm no comment, eh...

you should really give your new toy a try I bet you'll enjoy it ^0.o^

Posted

lol hollie if i sent her the toy it would have been bigger LOL and a vibartor brush or lipstick or a rubber duckie LOL dont worrry hollie i can be very hmmm whats the word i'm looking for well anywho i know how to get my way =P =3 hehehehe
oooo pick up some chicks xD bring me some numbers xD wait we can pick up chicks? when was this decided =P

Posted

rubber duckie?... *raises eyebrow* aren't those toys in baths... for kids...
um since i got my learners *nods* when you get a job you can pick up chicks eheh

Posted

awe, lea doesn't know what a rubber duckie is!! *pats Lea on the head*
and she can pick up chics cause you keep lettin all of us play with her ^0.o^

Posted

... *tilts head confused* it's not a toy you play with in the tube? *looks over to her toy duckies* my childhood like memories are about to be corrupted aren't they?
yeah! i mean...wait what? i'm not a toy... you guys can't play with me :P

Posted

yes you are a toy :-P
and yes it is a toy you play with in the tub ^o.0^
its a very nice toy for the tub *nods her head and smiles mischeviously*
I nice play toy for the tub!

Posted

oh lord i miss so much being gone for two days gol and lea your not the only on cunfused on the duckies lol so am i (tilts head)

Posted

*laugsh darkly and bites Lea's lip* its a vibrator for use in the tub!!

*pinches Amber's ass* welcome to my world of missing out on stuff when you are gone for a couple of days...

*humms a low dark tune and builds herself a nice comfy nest on a nice comfy bed, curls up under her heater blanket*

SeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeX!!

*me so horny &gt_

Posted

hey thats my butt gol pinches back so is there any room for me under there

Posted

there's always room on the Queen's bed as long as you mind her rules!
*nods her head and pulls some more blankets around her*
I am retardedly sick of all this fuckin bullshit drama, and once again being "friendless" in this fuckin city -_-)

Posted

i dont need a job to pick up chicks xD i get the ones with a job LOL thats true hollie -nods- i lets lots of people play with her but if she gets to pick up chicks mbei -pulls out numbers- xD ooooo i soo want to fuck this bartender omfg shes sooooo fucking cute LOL i swear i'm gonna take her in the bathroom and molest her LOL

yay i dont have to explain the duckie x3

Posted

what rules? who said there are rules?! Its Anarchy babe!!