here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

mmm, those monster trucks were sure nice to reve their engines and make the seats vibrate *nibbles on Brienne's ear* mmmm.....

Posted

*laughs* I bet. That's what I love about riding four wheelers and motorcycles. A very nice vibrating between the legs. *Sighs softly* I need to wake up.. Hollie darlin.. Help wake me up please.. *smirks*

Posted

*tickles Brienne* man I am so retardedly medicated my eyes lids are super heavy!

Posted

Awww.. *giggles* Are you feeling any *** though? Or is the *** gone?

Posted

the p*** never really goes away anymore, the meds barely numb it, but I have two med increase this week, an increase in my slow release hydromorphine from 3mg to 6mg and my sleep aid from 250mg to 300mg...so its going to take a bit to get used to it and hopefully it'll make the *** more barable...I really hate going "home".... in my opnion my home is where my heart is and it sure as hell isn't Rosetown with my "family" its here with Pat and Raven, but Raven will be with me, and Pat will be here *flicks her tongue playfully over Breinne's earlobe* mm I am taking the laptop with me though so that'll be nice I will hopefully still have internet, but Raven will be able to watch his movies on it...ugh I really hate being this medicated its makes it extremely hard to function &gt_

Posted

yeah I bet.. I hope the meds help you. I don't want you in *** darlin. *wraps arms around and then giggles when she feels the tongue against her ear..* Oooh... Mmmm.. Yeah.. Oh boy. I am going to need private time here. I hope you do ok with this whole family visit thing.

Posted

ugh! I usually freak out on the last day and start packing as soon as I get up...I can never get away from there fast enough! *nibbles along Breinne's neck*

Posted

I am the same way.. I hate packing, so i do it the morning or night before I leave. Sorry darlin.. Least you will have yer computer.. so maybe you can still come chat with us.. Take yer mind off the family issues while there. *kisses cheek*

Posted

*wraps her new heater blanket around herself and cranks it up* I am so ready to go home Richard keeps touching me *shudders* fuck I hate him...

Posted

I am sorry babe! *growls* no one can touch you.... Cept me. *laughs, kisses cheek*

Posted

*rubs her forehead trying to clear her thoughts* I'm sorry if I am incoherant (sp?) and if I cut out like I did last night (which totally pissed me off, apparently the wireless connection I am running off of doesnt reach into the bedroom, just the kitchen and living room) *wraps her arms around Brienne squeezing her tightly, nibbles on her neck playfully* lets run away, somewhere where theres not *** and no bad memories, Pat can have Raven I love them both, but...ugh actually you probably wouldn't want to be stuck taking care of me either *sighs*

Posted

I don't know about yall but last night was amazing...
There was way to many bi girls in that house last night but I think I throughly enjoyed them all. lol.

Posted

Hahahah Nice Arryn! I bet you enjoy'd them all. LOL

Posted

I always seem to get pulled into threesomes. But for some reason I don't really mind. Hehe

Posted

*wraps arms around hollie* yes, we can run away together.. No ***, no need for memories. *nibbles Hollie's neck and nuzzles gently against her.*

Posted

*laughs* I wouldn't mind it either. Way to go Arryn. *two thumbs up* Lol

Posted

*purrs8 mm threesomes....for some reason the Brock boys never wanted to join me and Carla in some fun!! They hardly played spin the bottle with us they'd just sit and watch, so sometimes me and Carla would play spin the bottle with just the two of us!! Silly boys turning down a threesome!!

Posted

I can't understand why someone would turn down a threesome. I would never turn down a threesome.. Lol. But then again I usually jump into things without thinking.. I just love to have fun.. *nibbles hollie's neck*

Posted

Yeah well there wasn't a lot of thinking last night. I should have turned down at least half of that threesome. (( Even though we didn't go below the belt))
I still feel kinda bad because one of the girls was only 13

Posted

Yeah.. I made my comment on How young is to young..

Posted

It's ok Arryn.. Just try not to do it again.. *laughs, pokes Crystal* be nice.. *sticks out tongue*

Posted

*catches Brienne's tongue between her teeth flicking the tip of her tongue against Brienne's a devishl look about her eyes*

Posted

*moans and wraps arms around Hollie, wiggles tongue till she gets it free* hello Hollie darlin' Yer home! Yippie!