here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

*smiles devishly* yes finally home away from that fucking town *shudders*

Posted

That's good.. Least you are here, not there.. I think I am still hung over from last night. *snickers and cuddles into hollie*

Posted

*rubs Brienne's neck* mm..here but not alright in the head *nuzzles Brienne* it'll take me a bit to get my head back under control, so forgive me if I am a bit out of it *kisses Brienne's neck lightly*

Posted

*frowns* you know Brienne just keeps disappearing on me, I had that girl tied up and she went and pulled a magic trick on me and got away! *goes Brienne hunting*

Posted

*sings* A Brienne hunting we shall go, hi ho the dairy-o and Brienne huntiing we shall go!! *continues her hunt for the continously disappearing Brienne*

Posted

I am the magical brienne.. All look upon me and be amazed.. *snickers, and wiggles around in her straps* Hollie please lemme out of these things.. *moves around on the ground.* Hollie darlin.. I promise I wont try and escape again.. *giggles and shifts body so she can kneel somehow before hollie* What do I have to do to get out of these things? *lifts eyes slightly, her evil side dancing within them.*

Posted

*smiles mischevoously* what do I get if I let you out? hmmmm *raise on eyebrow*

Posted

*pulls Brienne back iinto the bedroom lecturing her how shes suppose to behave, closes the door behind her and tosse Brienne onto the bed*

Posted

*wiggles and laughs as she is pulled back into the bedroom..* I know.. So bad.. *snickers* I'll give you cookies.. *smirks*

Posted

*stiffles a dark laugh* what kind of cookie?

Posted

The good kind of cookie? *smirks* Is there really such a think as a bad cookie? *Wiggles and can't help but laugh*

Posted

apparently my cookie is a bad cookie *smiles* she can be bad, but she is also very good and tasty *runs her fingers through Briennes hair*

Posted

*pats Lea on the head* hush you...if you can't handle cookie than thats your problems because I like her *sticks her tongue out a Lea*

Posted

I didn't scare you away did I Brienne?

Posted

No... Why would you scare me? *hugs*

Posted

*hugs Brienne tight to her* cause you keeo running away from me, maybe I should tie you up again *nibbles on Brienne's neck*

Posted

*laughs* cOoooooooooooooKie come on lea we all know you like cookies *smiles devishly*

Posted

*wimpers* i love cookies so much but turning them into something sexual is just...i just...it's a no-no! *holds up a sumo paddle* it almost makes me not want another cookie again.... i *** that day, i *** it more than the end of the world when there will be no cookies

Posted

*rubs her eyes tiredly* awe poor lil Lea is upset, you're so cute when you're upset...*pats Lea on the head* poor babe, you need some Crystal love

Posted

LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA XD some Crystal love? lmfao oh man that was awesome Hollie
and she knows she wants a cookie dont know y she wont dig her hand in and get one its gonna taste sooo good with my juices all over it mmmm -licks my lips, takes lea paddle- and who u plan on using this on hm?

Posted

*flails* don't call me cute!!!! why does everyone say that! ahhhh!
*glares at crystal* it's a sumo paddle! it's used to stop fights and stuff! *dream look* honey-senpia uses on in ouran high school host club in the episode the twins fight! awww he's cute!
and you have a messed head! *points to crystal* i still think you need to see doctor walby, she's good.