here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

Follows Lea and Karrye

I must recorded this moment, oh yeah thanks for the panies Karrye i like'em wet even better how bout that bra too while u at it? What am i asking for?
-takes off Karrye bra and gets a quick feel b4 going back to filming-
that honeypot is ready let's start the film!

Posted

we try, not very hard mind you but we try, well those two don't have to i find but.... yeah. and the only person you'll be ***d to taste is me after i fuck you silly

Posted

LMFAO XD hahaha lea said fuck u silly aww i thought u only love it when i said it to u LOL u get all giddy shit xD lmfao thats fucking funny XD but yes getting people horny and making them masterbaute is natural for me and sammie -nods- just the other day i got a girl to do it for me and omg! her pussy made some sexy noises x3

LOL some FREAKY colors is more to xD lol but i do think we are a bunch of pervs YAY we should make a perv group x3

Posted

*shakes her head* I think you two have your own perv group going here...*curls up in her usual spot with her heater blanket* now how about ssome stories...*smiles sweatly* pretty pretty please...I love your stories, it gets me all worked up...

Posted

*laughs* I think that might be a good one!!

Posted

i do like it when you say it, but it feels good to say it too...
and i'm not a perv, you guys are, you just get me caught up in...umm...odd things. :P
no stories! no! no! no! !No! *rolls up sleeves* i'll kick you out of that lil crystal world of yours and into the real one if you speak a word!

Posted

*stiffles a dark laugh and hands Lea a bowl of popcorn* yes please do stirp down and have a good ol fashoin cat fight *wonders if Lea is taping it*

Posted

lmfao Lea aint taping shit! i'm the on taping it and shes taking it from behind

oooo look yall Lea going to beat me up XD LOL and Crystal world is the real world! lol ooooo better hurry up i'm opening the boook -slightly opens book- OH!

but i know what would be even better! i got the audio tape recorder! u guys want to hear that its really good she has a really sexy voice when shes moans XD