here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

i'll be your adult and doctor? and pfft nothing bad could ever happen with me! *drops her tray of medical suppiles on the floor as she points to herself, a needle landing in her foot* that doesn't count....

Posted

*stiffles a dark laugh* awe Crystal and Lea are so damn adorable (she I didn't call you cute this time Lea)

Posted

LOL hush Hollie! i am not adorable i am a smexy beast! -does poses- x3 mmm smexy lol and dont worry Hollie Lea likes to be called cute and adorable she gets all red when u do.....hm wait i only wonder if that is for me =P

Posted

*smacks Crystal's butt* its possible...I hate being called cute and beautiful amoungst other things...

Posted

What's wrong with cookies? What's wrong with cute? I like cute words I like sexy words that makes me smile even more, like the word nipples (smile)! Why don't u own it? Ur cute and ur proud get use to it lmao! I also like the word laffy taffy, honey pot and rainbow lane too and yes its something sexual edible lol (drools)! Delicious!

Posted

(Smile) hehehe nipples lmfao XD i like the word kitty and pussy cat lmfao oh also Almond Joy every time someone says that i giggle and the word nipples

lol hell i know i'm cute among other things i got that swagger son!

Posted

U got ur swagger i got mines! I swag when i surf so watch me lip bite while i surf and swag feeling fresh and clean like i step out of a casket! I'm so sick with my game make dudes jealous of me cuz their girl accidently scream out my name ha lol!
I so crazy with it i make a straight gurl think about it!

BOOBIES is always fun to say in an empty room so that it echos! Also vagina is another fun word to say like in a empty hallway!

Posted

lmfao i do that everytime esp when i know it echos xD -echos Boobies are awesome- LOL awesome everytime
lol u hush lea! i didnt say u could call me cute and oh u want to say something about when we talk on skype hm how about how u moan and hypervenlate ooooo everyone GUESS WHAT Lea is an ass fucker XD u just got serve lea =P

Posted

*flails* i haven't revealed anything from our chats your evil i hate you your so...
oooh i see your getting back at me for taking you down last night ahaha, oh i see. ok fine! how about how you begged me to call out your name and moan for you! huh huh! yeah! she begs! its hot!

Posted

LOL damn right i do both ways mmm x3 so much fun lol that is one of my fantasy to Karrye ahh nice nice =3 i want a girl to *** me x3 idk werid fanstay lol xD
aww Karrye wants someone to play with her flower -sits in a chair- ok lea play with her flower! well *** her flower XD

who said i was the only hm lea? =P

Posted

*looks down at karyye while she's under her, than looks over to the other two* than who will film and watch an uke become a seme? this is a special moment for you *pats her head* besides, crystal's only mine. i no sharey. but i can't stop sammie, she owns my undies

Posted

well if u and crystal were sharing me..u wouldnt really be sharing her..u can alternate who hlds the camera..r u can jus put it on a stand. I would thro sammie my undies...there'd be n resistance...just moisture