here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

o.0 this i must here and see *smiles sweetly* story time please!!

Posted

maybe...*smiles tiredly still sitting in her usual spotwith her heater blanket cranked* Karrye if you're intrested theres a group to share your experience(s) in or just to look and see if there's anything you might find helpful

Posted

hmmm being tied up, i've done that a couple of times had my hands cuffed to the bed...and I've done it to Pat a couple of times it can be a lot of fun....no one has started a discussion there about being tied up your welcome to start one if you want!

Posted

ooo start that discussion! and dont worry Karrye we didnt forget about u -puts collar and leash on Karrye- xD now lea dont go leaving ur pets just anywhere u better give them attetion!

oh u want to hear Hollie and Karrye u want to see to lol i'm watching it right now XD so hot XD

Posted

*eyebrow twitches and sighs* cause it's becoming rather addictive and i don't like being addicted to anything, i've already cut many addictions i don't want to have to feel this one has to go too. if i have to cut it than poor crystal will be lonely, among other lucky ladies *coughs* but anywho, control is something i like to keep. so if you don't mind
*brushes self off* i'm going for ice cream bye bye *strolls off, whistling*

Posted

lmfao aww dont worry it wont be addicting i'll teach u how to control it xD just dont think of it as a drug woman =P and i wont be lonely i'll just fine someone else to play with LOL ooo i want ice cream! and i'll let them watch it if u keep being bitchy and pissy

Posted

*gives sammie a straight jacket* don't worry they're really fun and warm, you get to hug yourself. i love them! the doctors give me one every visit and i get to sit in this big room that has pillows all over the walls and i can roll around them for hours and hours. soooo fun!

Posted

why do I have to start the discussion about being tied up? ugh *drinks the last slurpee she is going to have for a long time* well Im off to look up vegan recipies and hopefully find some vegetarian ones too....*frowns*

Posted

LMFAO ur silly sammie xD lmfao

u know i know y lea really in there is because she went so long with out masterbauting and not getting laid tsk tsk tsk -shakes head- poor girl someone should fuck her silly

Posted

mm...and I wonder whose going to be the one to fuck her silly? (its a retorical-however you spell it-question)

Posted

mmmhmmm...i bet you can *takes Crystal's blackberry and books Lea an appointment, hands it back to crystal* see you i booked her right there for you *smiles sweetly* now y'all can have some fun

Posted

lmfao XD hey hey but u cut out staci! u know how long i wanted to fuck her staci! geez woman staci is a must i have to fuck her even if her crazy boyfriend is stalking her i got to pop that cherry! that day is nu good nu nu nu

Posted

Sorry y'all but I forgot I posted thid discussion. I'm surprised it went on 4 so long. The answer 2 ur ?, sammie is hell no, I wasn't ready 4 it. My hart beatin n sum strange places rite now. Lea I don't no what ur day job is u made 2 hearts on me @ once girl. Ur good with writing, when I read ur 1st entries, I swore I was reading lesbian erotica from zane, purple panties, missionary no more, trust me ull pick those books up but neva put em down, ur good, sammie damn ur girl cuz u is my woman.oooh shit u had me totaly turnd on wit all that ice, cherry whip, tie up, hey we all need 2 get 2getha go 2 generation xxx, jus shop. I luv u all, I need sum 2 allison. What's up wit dat? Have mercy

Posted

*goes beat red* awww shucks *waves hand dismissively* this ain't nothing to my full on erotic role playing, god get me on msn or w/e and i'll type up a sex storm *flexes* i'm a quick learner. hell i even get n00bs good at it in a short time. ahhh the memories of when i did it so often. god haven't done some real stuff in so long, just glad i still have the touch *bows* thank you.

Posted

Y'all dun got me hrny cuz I luv alota suf mentiond. Let's c, ice, all foods mentioned, role play, spank, tie up, handcuffs, 3sums I didn't hear that 1 always a fantasy of mine wit 2 femmes, the rain, washing machine on spin cycle, oh yeah lett let's not 4get, while cooking, yeah yeah yeah, grab hair girl says stop while locking her legs 2 keep me tthere I read it all, I'm such a damn freak I don't need 2b out...lmao...like I said my dear romeo I gues I can't handle wat I thot I cud dish out. I also like the romantic side of this 2 cuz I'm a leo, cuddling, massage, watch them sleep, smell, body shape, beautiful hair, breasts, I jus luv women but I like a domme femme or aggressiv, they haav no limits n the bedroom. Luv all u sexy ladies, evry last 1. UMMMUAHHHHHHH.