Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

Dez and I are no longer... *sighs* It ended last night..

Posted

awww sweety, that's nothing to be overly depressed about.
i know it's tough. but i trust you'll get over it and you know it's not the end of the world. your young, beautiful and alive there's plenty of things to do and you'll be fine.
just take some time to relax and think things over.
whenever i break it up with someone i figure out what was wrong with that relationship and than figure out well now i know that didn't work cause of this and than you just learn from it

Posted

Yeah I know.. Just sucks.. Yeah I am beautiful and sweet and I will find that special someone.. Oooh I know what was wrong with the relationship.. *grumbles* Anyhow.. So.. I'm back.. Who's excited!?!? *half smirks*

Posted

I'm BACK!!! Who missed me? I know I missed you all.. *gathers all her friends and pulls them into a big orgy like hug, giggles..*

Posted

huges my brie and holds her tight kisses all over. oh and sammie still not going to give them up without a fight

Posted

sorry sammie, i'll continue.
*kisses brienne on the cheek* good girl! who's a good girl? you are. you are. who wants a treat? i bet you do! go in my pocket and you'll find it...

Posted

*giggles when she is kissed on the cheek* I am a good girl.. Wait.. I am a good bitch! *smirks* What's in your pocket Miss Lea? Is it a nummy treat? Does it vibrate? Move around? Is it Wet? Mmmmmm... *reaches hand into Lea's pocket.*

Posted

well thanks for the warm welcome lea haha yay there are two of us lol how do you pronounce your name? is it lee-uh or lay-uh? mine's lee-uh.

and brienne yes you are GORGEOUS. lots of you lovlie ladies here are XD not being flirty or anything (being a little sacastic if ya didn't catch on)

can anyone give me tips on uploading pictures???? my usb magically dissapeared and it wont let me poast any i email myself from my phone...

Posted

and all the pics i have on here are like a year old, if not more!

Posted

*pulles the new Leah into the hug orgy and huggles again..* Hugs are better than anything in the world.. *big grin* Oooh and thanks Leah for the compliment.. *blush* I am kinda gorgeous arn't I? Hahaha.. Uploading pictures.. Hrm... *thinks* This may take me a while.. I usually don't use my brain this early in the morning. *smirks*

Posted

lmfao lea i get to touch any boobies i want &gt.&gt
lmfao i'm not a hater or a leprechaun! and yes i am magical delicious! i'm 5'5 so to tall to be a leprechaun &gt.&gt lmafo who gonna found out that shit lol only one is lea no one else gonna find out how magical delicious i am =p and i aint giving up my boxers mines!
lmfao hey its a new leah! woow two leah at the same time &gt.&gt

Posted

Hahaha.. I'm 5'7" I am tall and beautiful!!!!! *dances around and shakes what her mama gave her.* LMAO!.. Yeah.. A sugar mama.. I gotta find me a sugar mama.. *snickers*

Posted

*goes pale and jaw drops* sh-she....she...leah....touched... you grabbed my girls ass... that ass is mine to grab it is... *drools thinking about crystal's ass* soo soft and eiihhhh *shakes head* ah! no! *grabs crystal and throws her in a closet and uses herself as a shield so no one enters and points at brienne and leah* there you two can hook. no one touches my girls ass, that is drawing the line! fuck her idc but touch that ass and your mine!

Posted

ummmm.... lea? ... did you just say i could fuck her as long as i didn't touch her ass? and are you two together? i'm so confuzzled :/

Posted

lmfao yeah i think she did Leah lol well lets just say Lea likes asses esp mines lmfao and yes were together Leah =P we couple and who touched my ass? i dont remeber that LOL its ok Leah to be confuzzled in due time u will get it young jedi ^.^ -pats Leah head-

Posted

nice cristal and leah your not the only one that gets confuzzled in here lol

Posted

Ummm... wow.. How did I get on the radar here? I only touched crystals ass once and I was already punished for that.. XD

Posted

yes, yes your right i'm sorry brienne *kisses brienne*
yeah but if anyone fucks crystal i gotta watch and than maybe join. but her ass is mine cause i love her ass. it's so... *drools and zones out*
*shakes head* hmm should i punish leah? *rubs chin* nah i'll this go, but do it again and you mine! mwhahaha!

Posted

i'm sorry... but i erased it all... i hope it helps... i'm def pmsing and a little emotional :/ so maybe i'm just touchy but i'm assuming your serious to some degree but trying to be playful? but i am sorry for upsetting you

Posted

on a brighter note though a punishment sounds pretty good lol *blushes and looks away like nothing was said acting so perfectly innocent*

Posted

*bites my lip and stares at miranda drooling a little*