Is cupid kind to you?

Posted

Hello all
I’ve been in love a couple of times, but of course nothing like what I have now (have to say that, the mrs is reading this!) But there’s a saying, when one door closes another one opens…it’s about optimism! When it comes to love, do you consider yourself lucky (and the ex-unlucky)?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

No. Guys always lose interest once I tell them I have a chronic illness that can cause major disruption to a certain aspect of my life. On the plus side, it always deters the ones who are just after the one thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

For me it depends on where you are at and where you want to be. I've fallen in love a few times and not saying I'm that it's lucky. You never know where a love can take you but I'd like to believe each love is a good memory to have.

Posted

well it depends on where you are at and where you want to be. I've fallen in love a few times but you sure don't know where love can take you to but there is a strong believe and feeling i have, which is it leaves you with memories of the good and bad times

Posted

Not really. Because I'm always be the loser. This is because I am not brave enough to express to loved one.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I have had a mixed time of it with love, some really good & some really bad. I think it's important to accept that if something isn't working then it's time to move on, life is too short to stay with someone who doesn't really make you deep down happy. I have met some amazing women in my short time so far & still hope to meet another one - I enjoy being in love and all the beautiful moments that it brings, but love between women in my opinion seems so much more intense than in other relationships & that can make it hard at times. I'm sure the guys on here might same the same too. Life to me is about enjoying your time & that goes doubly so for love.

Posted

To Abel,

Your NOT a looser.

Love is something that takes time to have, wait till your ready. Let it happen.

It will happen when the time is right.

I have been with my partner now for 26 yrs. I was 30 yrs. old.

Best & Good Luck.