my 1st tym - Love and Romance

Amanda_Stewart_55431

Amanda_Stewart_55431
Posted

hi ppl i wntn a gf fed up of hiden i wnt a gf ive fanced girl frm age of 3 i was brot up 2 fink same sex is bad but my mum an dad didnt no i was hiden tht i wna b wiv a girl an now im ready 2 b happy can any1 help me relax about doin it da 1st tym im more scared than wot i was whn it was my 1st wiv a dude lol wot was ur 1st tym lyk xx

Posted

Well my first time with a girl was a 3some with my bf at the time she was his ex and she turned me out and now we continue to do it til this day she is my wifey but she is married to a man now so we do it when we can

Posted

Ok I cant understand a word th at you wrote. Sorry I cant help you with this one hon u nless you translate for me

Posted

I'm in a similar situation now...sometimes it's hard to be patient when you want a girl but maybe it's just not in the cards for you right at this moment. But you'll find a great girl who will help you relax and who'll make you happy. For now just have fun being single

Posted

Just think of how you like to be pleased. Be yourself and do what feels right. If it's just a hook up you might want to talk about what you & her will or won't do. I am sure that you will do just fine A women knows what a women wants

Posted

Everybody's journey is individual. The love of women! it is known to be a lovely and a ***ful thing.
A woman's appetite is twice that of a man's; her sexual desire, four times; her intelligence, eight times.so u go for it and just live in the moment and dont think nothing but being and enjoing the moment...

Posted

Racheal 4sho 4sho women knows what women want no doubt about that

Amanda_Stewart_55431
Posted

cheers girls i think ive put a front up 4 2 long now i just cant take the front down if yals no wot i mean i alway think people r wanting more outa me so ive put a gard up an it wont cum down lol i just ave 2 not look 4 luv im gna enjoy bein single cheers courtney ur right im need 2 do it on my own 4 awhile xx

Posted

I gotta admit... The first time is the scariest; it was for me anyway. The girl I was with currently was a virgin too so it was mutually frightening.

Posted

Been with a number of guys and been left out in the freezin' cold...felt good, but no bells & whistles..know what I mean? Last 2 used me for nothin' but a cum-hole...stick it in, pump a few times, shoot their wad, then roll off...left me hangin and needin'! I've sworn off the bastards and feel the need for something more...haven't been with another woman yet, but need someone who understands what I need and will give it - lovingly!

Posted

Tonya, you will not be disappointed ....IF you have the right partner that is. There are women out there who are just lame in the sack however you will get paired with a compatible match when God see's fit for you to. In my opinion anyway. My last long term partner was awful sexually however i loved her for who she was and lived with it. Anyway, off on a Tina tangent...just sayin you wont get disappointed if you have the right partner the first time...someone who is seasoned! Ahem!