what would you do? - Love and Romance

Posted

what would you do if you have fallen for your personal trainer? sometimes there are signals saying I might have a chance, and sometimes not? I feel close and comfortable with her, able to be my true self when with her. I could even feel she wasn't alright and all. I know it's not right to fall for my personal trainer cause it's their job to be close to you and guide and train you during training. but.............the vibes........it's more than a personal trainer and a client! i did gave up a few times, but sometimes i just walked up the path leading to her. Been to her place once, and she was showing me around her house, her room, her soft toy, her kitchen, her shoe rack?! o.O is that normal, or is it not? sorry if what i typed here sometimes doesn't linked and all, but i feel lost? what should i do?:///

Posted

she is showing you her toy- Her sex toy? Just ask her to go out and eat sometime and play it slow and see what reactions you get. If she has taken you to her house she likes you. Ask her if she is involved with anyone. She is gay right?

Posted

I'm with Jeanie on this.
If she's shown you around her house, it just goes to show that she likes you, and as for the toy- sex toy?
Envite her for a drink, and chat..........

Posted

I'm with Jeanie on this.
If she's shown you around her house, it just goes to show that she likes you, and as for the toy- sex toy?
Envite her for a drink, and chat..........

Posted

nonono!!! it's not a sex toy! it's just a plush toy just by her bed! i did ask her out a few times, but till now we havent even catch a movie together:\ i'm not sure if she's straight or gay. some says she looks abit gay. she just boke up with her bf recently, that's what she told me. we'll always chill after my trainings with her. I'll always wait for her even if it takes an hour or so. it's pretty obvious isn't it?:\

Posted

Maybe she's bisexual, maybe going through a hard time- if she's broken up from a relationship that she was previously in, maybe she just needs time to 'come round'.
I'd suggest let her take her time, and yeah see about arranging to meet on a social basis just say that you want to discuss something. Similar interest maybe, but whilst in converstion just drop a few hints, but try not to make it too obveous in a way. But your choise

Posted

yeahh, thats what a few of my friends and sis said too. i'm not rushing her and all, just told her if she need anyone to listen, just look for me. cause she treats me like a buddy, so that's what buddies are for! hahaha. thanks Jeanie and Kate for the advise!!! I'll let you guys know when there's good news!!!

Posted

Thanks alot, alot of the time true buddies mean more than a partner g/f........ well in my experiance and some of my good friends agree :-))

Posted

yeah true! that's why I'm not sure to be her gf, when things starts opening up between us!

Posted

Well just let it take it's time, if it's ment to be it will happen, but in the mean time just be/ stay relaxed, and enjoy your time with her as good friends/ buddies.
Everything takes time, and if the two of you move on to being a couple then it will happen, just enjoy the mean time and just be happy that you have such a great buddy, that yeah your so close that sometimes it may feel like me than just 'buddies'.

I know myself how fustrating it can be, but you just have to be patient, and let time take it's course............

Posted

yup!! thanks a trillion lot, Kate!!

Posted

Good Luck to you Tamm. Sounds like you have a great friendship started and like Kate said give it time. Good solid relationships last because you took your time. And maybe while your talking you can ask her personal questions. She does know your gay right? Maybe she is exploring the idea by hanging out with you eh? So maybe dig in and see what happens. "like are you turned on by women?" If you all know each other well enough she should not be offended.

Posted

yeah! i'm just hoping things turn out well and what i sort of expect it to be!! and she knows i'm a gay, told her bout my ex broke up with me, she was there (whatsapp and smses) and when i was hospitalized, she visited me and said she miss me. hahaa, i can only ask her 'are you turned on by woman' when we're much closer than now! and thanks a trillion to you too Jeanie! i guess this is where i can get more and better advise from here. my straight friend's dont really know what i'm going through!

Posted

Well if theres ever anything that your unsure of, like ideas on anything then we're all here to help, thats what friends do...........

As for your friend, if she knows that your lesbian, then just be relaxed and yeah ask her if she finds women sexually attractive, and take it from there......

Posted

Alright! Really thanks for the wonderful advices! It was a good choice to join gays.com! Shoplifter!

Posted

Hope it helps and as long as patient with things then I'm sure that both of you will know how you feel about each other. Don't rush into anything, play it cool and see if things happen.

Posted

Omg!!!! sorry for the major typo! I meant whooopeeee, and not shoplifter! Damn autocorret on itouch! And yes, I've noted down! Gonna be more patient than usual!)

Posted

All should sort itself out as to whatever way things are gonna happen for you. Time and patience just shows a strong relationship that will last. If your ment to be together and you both feel the same way, time, strength, patience will strengthen you relationship.

If you rushed into something then if anything happens it'll just be quick over and done with. If you do find that you both love each other in the same ways then you will build on your relationship together and it will last.

Have you ever heard the story of the hare and tortoise? Think of things along those lines if so.