love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

any gay lads in bristol who wants to make love or chat or have some fun

Posted

me tooo looking for love or just looking for fun right now too.....xxxx

Posted

Hey fellas:
This is just kelly from the USA. Sounds like you boys should hook up. Are you not in the same region?

Posted

So tell me everyone, what does true unadulterated love and passion mean to you. Here is what True unadulterated love and passion means to me. Two men locked together by choice for life, not allowing anyone nor anything to slither in between the two. It is 100% commitment, 100% communication, 100% of each giving themselves wholly to the other. It is unmatchable by anything and anyone. True unadulterated love and passion for one another is a lifetime committment to two becomming one while still being able to be independant of the other, meaning each has to grow within himself, each has to learn for himself, each has to be able to give 100% of himself to the other and can only do so through his own hard work, through his own abilities and inabilities, each man has to be allowed to fail but be willing to keep working for the better good of the two, giving his 100% in all that he does, in all that he says, in all that he feels, in all that he thinks. Trust is earned and then grows from that point, love is given and not earned yet grows from that point, compassion and mercy is a part of us all and we must be willing and able to extend our compassion and our mercy to that one in which we place our true and unadulterated love and passion. For to all who tarry within
let it never be said,
that his love, his passion,his
compassion and mercy
will ever end up dead. KLW.

Posted

Obviously you seem to be bored. If you can find something more exciting to talk about, there is a thing called starting your own discussion group, honey. lol. I know that this type of thing can be boring, but tell me something, have you learned everything in life that you will ever need to learn? If you have then it is obvious that we have all witnessed that annoying ghosts do actually exist. I bet, as a living human being, that no matter how boreing this discussion group may be everyone takes parts of the advice and parts of the insights and incorporates them into their own lives. including you big guy. So how can this really be boring and still this discussion group be blessed with your presence? tell me. Hmmm, how funny. Love ya hon.

Posted

Why thank you, god you are so sweet. But no baby i am not a preofesser and i appologise for the boring statements and questions, i think you are right we need to liven it up a bit. Got any suggestions? I am always open to change so long as it is a good change, you know like sex or something like that lol. I`m sure everyone might agree, that the topic of love has been talked about quit a bit and we should still address this concern but we should address other things and concerns as well. How about it everyone. Johnny David don`t go anywhere baby, cause we need someone here who is willing to help us mix it up. Thank you for your input. I do know how to keep you awake honey for a couple days at least. SEX. Ready.?

Posted

Honey, you say that as if it is a bad thing, lol. I love sex as much as i love making love. Haven`t found anyone who can keep up with this 49 year old bottom yet. some day though.lol may have to be someone like superman, but hey i can`t help it i am extremely horny all the time. Hard to control that sometimes. I was born quit different. as you know we have xy and xx for boys and girls but in my case i am an xxy. More female hormones than i should have, and i take testosterone injections. without those i am horny alot with those i am horny all the time. My body doesn`t create very much of the male hormone. Most guys have a sperm count of 315 to 1500 i have a count of 49 and less if i don`t take the shots. But i also have emotions that i have to control. when i have sex i make noise it feels soooo good. what can i say. I`m a horny bitch.lol

Posted

Blah, blah, blah, boring? Obviously Johnny has no concept or clue, with regards to "unconditional" love. This is obviously someone who's more inclined to those 1 night stands or wham, bam, thank you ma'am games. Or the 4 F's: Find, Feel, Fuck, Forget. How ***y boring! To me, that's blah, blah, BLAH! Eventually, he'll grow tired of all those "fast fucks" and then he just might understand what "unconditional" really is.

Posted

Ahh. You're totally wrong. I have been there and seen it more than you can imagine,but I am also straight and too the point. As far as unconditional is concerned,please stay in your own ballpark. I'm a writer,singer,poet,and have three *** attempts behind me,so plz,don't judge the judge.

Posted

I just wanted to let everyone know, just for the record, That i love the discussions that we have here, and i am very edified by each one of your answers and statements and questions. And i am grateful for this. I don`t delete any conversation as i love re-reading all the letters. So i have nice spot that i save all of them in and i go there not only on my computor but also in my heart and mind and re-read each one. Thanks everyone.