Break-ups and a hunger for relationships - Is it a post-covid symptom?

chkchkchk

• 4 months later...
Posted

Me and my partner broke it off today. He found out I had sex with a lesbian . She was my first pussy . Sad part is I been gay for 46 years . She want more and I think I do to . I also believe I need a cock to keep me happy .  I always been a cum slut . I swallow and love it bare back blowing ball deep in me. 

• 5 months later...
Posted
Relationships take work and time. No matter what type of relationship you are in. Yes after lock up we all went a bit stir crazy and could not wait to socialize again. Sometimes being in a close relationship like during lockdown can fray people’s nerves. You are worried about getting Covid and you concerned about your friends and family getting it. But if you truly love or care about each other you will take some time to do things on your own. That could be doing a hobby while your partner does something else. The point is you are not joined at the hip. In every relationship we all need our alone time. We want both and have to compromise at times. You may be in the same house but you could have a time of day agreed upon where you do your thing in one room and he does his in another room. The idea is to just have that me time. It is human nature to want it. Or if you feel the walls caving in go for a walk by yourself or go for a drive. It all comes down to communication. If you two thought you were fighting a bit to much why not seek couples counseling. Just a suggestion. I was not there nor did I go through what you went through. We all have are own experiences. Enjoy life and when that person comes into your life you will just know it. Your personality’s will just fit together like a glove. Take care.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
chill my everyone…everything happen for a reason…!😊 gudvives…😘
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/29/2023 at 11:16 PM, Moja06 said:

chill my everyone…everything happen for a reason…!😊 gudvives…😘

You are  right sometimes  it happens