who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

Damn im pregnant too man i gotta lot of explaining to do, Babygirl gonna be piss. Crystal the baby's daddy I want child support for impregnating the Bandit

Lea got pregnant by Miranda!
Damn who else is carrying Crystal's seed

Posted

ok can i get rid of this kid first? i really don't want it and i could never deal with the aftermath and i'ma stop bitching and whining, but really no prego for me k? than i'll beat the crumbs out of you at this pudding wrestling! but i perfer mud...

Posted

&gt.&lt my chest...
lea sorry for making u feel violated
-makes tickets-
miranda vs lea

Posted

*being tackled, she wraps her arms about miranda's waist putting her right leg out for support to ensure no fall she pushes back into her attacker, pressing against her* know for one of my powers! *with a sharp whistle both girls appear in bikini's*

Posted

i unno who im rooting for
go...go...go!
girl in bikini!
take her down and keep her down!

Posted

HOT DAMN BIKINI SNATCHING TIME!

OOOOOOOOOOO is that a pudding all over you?
*licks the name Bandit on Miranda's back- to distract her* fondles her and grabs top
ducks down and pulls bottom off of her, *intial and spanks her pudding and slides to Lea*

looks to Lea and smiles snatches top off in a flash
slip through her legs pulls her down and pulls bottom off jumps on back and licked the words "thanks you" on her back!

Miranda and Lea finally got up to the statement on their backs reading in order:
"Bandit thanks you"

Posted

*shakes her head at the booing sound of deafet* eeeihh!? *looks at miranda and sees she's being dragged off, screams and tries to claw her way to freedom* nno! no! no!

Posted

lmfao my seed is strong! but everyone is un prego now i dont want to pay child support since bandit brought it up xD

HOT DAMN WHERE ALL THIS PUDDING COME FROM! omg what did i miss XD seems lea loss hhmmm cant say i'm suprise but i would love to help u lick that pudding off miranda =3

Posted

Damn right! I'd give u baby mama drama Crystal lol! I'd take ur ass to Maury!

My dear Lea *sighs* you don't mind if I film u getting pluck by Miranda, right?!
-starts filming-

"I think Miranda will be the one licking Lea instead lol"

hey this could be a 3some *continues filming* think i'll call this piece "Ice Cream Sandwich"
-or-
I Just Love Pudding Pop!

Posted

* shea walks over and starts licking pudding off miranda* i was just wondering what i was going to get for desert tonight lol