who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

A person whos a Sadistic, and a masochist person.

Posted

LOL naw u got it wrong arryn i love all boobies! from the smallest cup to the biggest i'm a marshmallow freak XD
but i'm just warning u about my hands and its voodoo magic muwhahaha =3
omg miranda has an apple bottom =O let me get some of that to bandit XD -gropes miranda's booty-
and lea i will ur chest will be as big as i want MUWHHAHAHA

Posted

thanks for explaining arryn it's nice to learn new things everyday! cause knowledge is power! and power will help you rule the world! mwhahaha!
*sprays crystal with the spray bottle* no! no making mine bigger! i don't want back probs! i'm just making by from it as it is! no touchy!

Posted

~Hisses~ got damn it i thought i destory that spary bottle
LOL mmm u are right dont want u to have back problems but how about i use a spell on u were i make ur breast big as i want and the only they come back down to normal size is if i squeeze out all ur breast milk XD
LMAO GENSIS I SAY GENSIS!!!
-tackles lea- gropes her chest- x3

Posted

Yes I am truly a thief of the hearts Miranda that's why women don't mind me taken their lingerie from them and giving them a slap and tickle on the behnids (smile)

Crystal is there such a thing of a booty getting too big? I wonder cause Miranda said hands off but ur rubbing the booty. Its growing to a Donk! Wait what's after Donk? Badonka Donk well let it get to that point and stop! I wanna see if I can sit on top of it or least try to get a picture of it!

Posted

lmfao XD ok i'll start with Miranda's butt hehehe -gropes Miranda's butt- xD WORK MAGIC FINGERS WORK UR MAGIC!
i want to see if i can sit a cup on her booty with out wasting a drop =O
and i so want a picture to XD

Posted

Breast milk you made my dddddddddddaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

I know that baby ain't mines!
Glad I can't make babies I'd probably had enought to make a football team!
Damn Bandit wrap it up!

Crystal's the daddy of Lea's baby

Posted

LMFAO a football team try the whole NFL LOL
lmao damn right thats my baby i know how to hit that right XD lmfao naw just playing i aint the babys daddy we all are one thing is for sure they baby is gonna have miranda's booty xD

Posted

East Coast Bandits NFL!
Damn how many babies momma is that? Man my stuff is really potent then if its like that!

That's okay I got sponsorships!
I'm like James Brown even after I die ladies will still be trying to get me for DNA of their children

Damn you got Miranda carrying ur baby too?

I don't want no more kids lol I can barely keep up with the league I have now. they don't have names just numbers like the DMV lol

Posted

LMFAO UR KIDS HAVE NUMBERS LMFAO XD i know #1 is glad XD lmfao
ur pregent as well i work my magic everyone will have my baby's and i will claim none XD lmao thats messed up XD ok ok ok i'll claim them all and make them into ummm something idk XD

Posted

lol well my girl would love it if i got preggers. I would feel so bad if my baby got cursed with my apple bottom poor kid!! and hell no you can't make my ass any bigger If your gonna play with it you must leave it the same size you found it okies. My ass has always been public property it's just a fact of my life!!! so if Lea's baby has my butt does that make me her baby daddy lol

Posted

lol ther r a lot of babies magically being made
#7 im sorry ur the middle child but 7 is my fav number

crystal what other magic can u do?

Posted

My speacial powers are so totally better than Crystals. I can.... make money come from behind your ear!. Muhahaha!!

Posted

lmao XD we should go on murry to see who the true baby daddy is XD lmfao
oh i can do a lot of magic may do u want see =3
lmao that a good trick arryn but i can make money come out of the dirty lips xD
-points at lea's v-jay- and i can make money come out of basically anywhere XD
also magic can make clits grow HUGE!! like u never seen before XDlmao

Posted

ill call him now for you, i need to get a seat for the show
lol crystal if i tell u that i do, u better show me something amazing
i mean money coming out of anywhere -looks towards where crystal pointed-

Posted

LMAO XD oh i will and i'll show u amazing things =3
ooo look at may getting all freaky XD
-gropes may chest- xD ahhh so many bodys so little time the hood needs to get some lotion to work the magic XD

Posted

Ha wanna talk about magic powers i can make u have an orgasm ever ten seconds w my magic hands lol!! and as for the rough sex only if it incuds a strap on and a girl who knows how to use it.

Posted

i don't want kids! and stop pointing at my parts! *covers self* i feel so violated! and since when did we do anything together miranda for you to have my prego!
im so confused and i can't believe i missed a whole page since this morning! wow we're awesome
but stop violating me! grrr!