who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

O dear what rough girls we have here lol

Posted

lol o dear, well I'll be watching from behind the bushes then

Posted

*Skipping and humming a tune*

Well hello new one, Asha is it? Hi im Bandit and I'm here to relieve you of ur bra and panies and then fondle you while someone snaps pics of me fondling you again! So in other words welcome u tasty lil honey pot!

-tastes Asha-
"yep tasty indeed!"

Posted

*Notices cookie and pounces on her and eats cookie from asha's mouth, once down she sits on asha's stomach and yips the crumbs up and licks them from her hands* nom nom cookies ^.^
*looks to crystal* i feel sorry for your drum sticks

Posted

okay stop poutin I admit Asha is tasty but ur my delicious honeypot who keeps me in daze. Come on u knw u my number 1 honey pot. That's y my name is tat on that jigglin booty of urs.

-pulls Miranda close-
come on don't be like that
eats her cookie and kisses her lips

Posted

Well I do aim to please! While tastin her delicious honey........
I pull out a toy
"if she wants it rough I'd give it to her rough!"

pulls Miranda down on all four whips out strap and insert its like a nail through a piece of wood, and jackhammering is if i truly want to break her honeypot on purpose, then quickly grabbin her hair so she can't move as much, pulls her back with one hand and squeezin and rub clit with the other.
but wait there's more:
pulls out and flips her on her back and stab her again she screams and let out a tear or two. I pin her arms down and just grindin and strokin from left to right to just straight damn cuz that's all she could of say at that point.
still more:
flip her on side and straight scissor her
flip her on her other side and did it again
pull out put her on her stomach, face down ass up and rode her until she ran out of breath and the ass could stay up anymore.

She's panting face down, i lean over and ask again:
Shall I continue?