who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

LMFAO damn i just got whored DX lol both of u fuck off XD

and we can go on maury and when we do the test are gonna say u are NOT the father lmfao i dont have a cock anymore so they are gonna be like is that shit even possible? lmfao MUWHAHAHA

Posted

Yeah Yeah so she chopped it off and became female again that doesn't mean the deed was done and it was so cutting is not gonna save u. Your are the father even if u are now a transgender woman now lol!

Kids ur mom had a penis before she became a woman!
I'll see u on Maury!
Question did u put it in a jar like a pickle lol?

Posted

LMFAO if i was trans that mean i wouldnt be able to have kids! lol which i can crazy woman so ur theory doesnt work out xP lol and yeah it was in a jar and u ate it thinking it was a pickle =P

Posted

i don't like pickles but i think Lea ate it by accident cuz it wasn't me whodie! Pickles look like penises to me lol. But some reason i'll watch a girl eat one lol.

I'm such a prevert for that one,guilty as charge

I also like to watch a girl lick ice cream from a cone MMMmmm delicious!

I can't wait for Summer lol!

Posted

LMFAO ME TO! i cant wait and then the ice cream drips on their boobage then they look like oh no! how am i gonna get it off lol i lick it off for u! XD
that and popsicles! lol and the pickle thing lol we both are pervs! -pats sammie on the back- LOL

Posted

Everytime i hear that ice cream truck i get a tingle in my shorts, and here they come running out in their shorts wearing their K-Swiss or Jordans or cute open toe sandels with they little cut off T-shirts showing their tats or belly ring. I wear my shades so they won't see me staring at their bodies and those legs and lets not forget the bodacious booty jigglin that i love soooooooooo!

*Prevert Daydreams*
I love Charleston in the summer times

Posted

OMG lol! U never been done here think u might have some trouble finding ur mouth if u seen what i saw lol!

I could not work at an ice cream palor!
They come in and lean on the glass with their titties press against it and its cold so there nipples (smile my favorite word) get erect and sometimes they start to move around on the cold cold glass

*nosebleed*

I dunn fuck up orders left and right just so i can keep leaning down to view their breasts from the other side of the glass it looks like its being dipped in the 32 flavors of ice cream.

-grabs tissue for nosebleed-

No that's a job i can't and should not work at!
That and Victoria Secret that's another no no lol that like locking up a coke head in a room full of snow lol!

Posted

lmfao XD wow lea -claps hands- bravo and OMG SAMMIE I WORKED IN A VICTORIA SECRET FOR ONE DAY LOL i was filling in for my cuz omfg i cant work there this girl with some big ass tits came in and didnt know what size she was so i had to measure her lmfao omfg that shit was awesome! i even helped her into her bra i wanted to suck her nipples soooo bad they were all pointy and shit lol dude i swear when she bend over i was about to hump the shit out of her ass! lmfao XD but i couldnt or i would have cost my cuz his job LOL

Posted

*NOSEBLEED*

I feel u on that one! I think i have a worst or better all depends how u look at. This is the reason i work in a medical office: During my externship i worked with a Dr. and she ask me to help her with a patient too bad i didn't knw it was for a pap smear now outside i look calm and cool but inside i was like AUGH! Then doc was telling me and showing me how healthy her va-jay-jay look and shining a light and using her fingers at that moment i knew i could not do clinical work i felt like i was in a relationship and felt the need to buy the patient a gift or something maybe offer her a cigarette, til this day i still think doc was fuckin with me cuz i was literally quiet the whole day after that lol that bastard she could of told me and i would of mentally prepare myself!

Posted

mmm...rough sex...I love having my hair pulled and being bitten and bitting back....amoungst other things *smiles devishly* I've been a bad girl and need a spanking *winks*

Posted

lmfao omg she was soo fucking with u! or she would have told u ahead of time sammie like with my cuz he said i wouldnt have to do anything that little bastard trick me!

LOL ur adorable -hugs lea and pulls her close,rubs her lips- just tell me where it hurts -smile-