who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

Extra credit you gotta earn from Allison.
*leaves and enters in a teachers outfit, ruler in hand* Now class, the first lesson of the day: Who wears the pants?! Sumbit your answers now!

Posted

Let me tell ya'll somthing. For those of you who havent had the absolutly blissful pleasure of tieing a girl up and making her BEG for mercy let me give you some insight. You invite her over, tell her your parents are out for the night. You've created an amazing steak dinner and you enjoyed it to it's fullest. Later after the candles have gone out you manage to make it to the bedroom before all the cloths are off. Shes in a playful mood, she thinks she can wrestle you to the bed. Sad fact is, you wrap your leg around her waist and use the other to flip you both over. She looks up at you, pouting. You smirk at her, grab her wrists and use a belt that just happens to be laying beside you to bind her hands to the bed. She begs you to untie her, so she can have a taste of everything on the menu. You rest your body on hers giving her soft kisses till she bucks under you, tired of the simple play. Gliding your body lower you leave a moist trail on licks and nibbles down her breasts. You tease her waist line, not letting her know when your fingers might just slip a bit lower. Ahh what wonderful memories. muhahaha

Posted

Hahaha I thought you'd enjoy that Lea since you enjoy writing intimate stories.

Posted

Arryn, i try. and it was enjoyable.
You didn't answer the question and you've been bad! Allison! In my office now! Forget detention your going to stay after school till you learn your lesson! In my office! go go go!

Posted

I know were on the subject of rough sex but would being playfully ***d while cumming count.

Posted

I wear pants Lea! Should I take them off or u wanna do that? I like detention I did some of my best lessons in there, love that ruler slap!
Props to Arryn and Michelle nice work u too!
Alli what's my extra credit?

Posted

-bows- Ah thank-you! Thank-you! Maybe I'll hit you guys with another little paragraph if I'm entertained enough. haha

Posted

What we gotta keep you entertain? i wanna be paid for this! but than again guess those little paragraphs worth it. you lucky kid you.
I can do that for you sammie! and the ruler is mine! my ruler cause i rule now get down on all fours your being punished for....having a incorrect but good answer.

Posted

Hahaha. I don't pay cash for anything!! How absurd of an idea!! You should be paying meh!! muhahahaah!! -snatches ruler- Mine!

Posted

Hey how come i have an incorrect but good answer? I wasn't wrong if you said it was good!. Now your ruler is gone and I have no pants on so I guess imma let the young one get it! Go in the corner Lea! Wait til Ali see this!

Posted

-dances around with the ruler- I'm not a bully! Besides your older than me shouldn't you just be able to take it right back?

Posted

-gives sammie the ruler- Here you might be able to get better use out of this than me!

Posted

*brushes herself off, clears throat, puts on her glasses and does her teachering pose again* No no sammie, you can't have pants cause than how are we to have fun? the correct answer was: no one has pants, or better yet i wear the pants cause i'm awesome.
Now Arryn, i don't pick fights with girls cause i'm more mature, and i don't steal other peoples things cause i'm more mature.
And just cause i'm older doesn't mean shit all, cause i'm mature!

Posted

-sticks out tongue- Screw your maturity. Lifes more fun when you arn't thinking about all the rules! haha

Posted

So I feel like posting one of my sex poems since thats what this discussion is all about.
Sweet passion on the floor
Give it slow, give her more
Taste her sensitive flesh
Stroke, lick, and rub her
Oh yeah, she wants it now
Sex is a disease

Silence is filled with noise
Moans, groans, and screams
Give it rough, make it fast
Scratches, gashes, and bites
Oh yeah, shes in the mood now
Sex is a fetish

Spread her legs, touch her body
Raise her temperature
Shes yours tonight, just for you
Let your love show
Make her wet, make her scream
Sex is an obsession

Lay her down, pull her close
Press your hips together
Feel her body against yours
Move, slide, and grind
Friction, heat, pleasure
Sex is for fun

Shes close, oh so close
Take her lips with yours
Her back begins to arch
Your name is cried out
You just made her night
Sex is my night time fun

Posted

My temperature is rising
My pulse, gone crazy
Skin, moist and tingly
I’m ready, I’m waiting

Darkness, shadows, flickering candles
Slow, intimidating steps towards me
The bed creaks, sheets rustle
She’s ready, she wants it

Warmth slides up my thigh
Her body covers mine
Instant heat, instant desire
I want it, I need it

Buttons undone, zipper pulled down
Shirts, and pants on the floor
Panties getting lower and lower
We want it, we need it

Flesh against bare flesh
Fingers probing my heat
Gasping and moaning
We’re committing our sin

Our bodies soaked and wet
Energy fading fast yet building
A thriller, a bursting climax
We did it, We felt it

Eyes closed, chests heaving
Head against my breasts
Warm breath, panting
We made it

I was going to make a new discussion for these but I don't believe that actually belong in this section.