who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Only if its a lil rough and not all out. I'll never do that again, three days hurtin!!!

Posted

I agree with Tigger, Its also great when you haven't seen each other in awhile too! I love that push and pull effect too! She pushes away, you pull her close, you pull her pants down, she pushes you against a wall, etc etc etc etc (LOL).!
Love Romeo (smile)

Posted

Too cute Lea,
No its not wrong to ask if you wanna know.
Its good to ask I think its healthy!
I know a masochist is someone who achieve sexual gratification through suffering, and physical ***. (I'm not that tough smile)
I think d/s is dominatrix and slave (master and slave). The giver and taker

Posted

hahahaha.... ur funny... you know you want to touch!!! TRUTH BE TOLD, sometimes its really nice to make love. to tAke ur time. to enjoy every hug, every kiss, every i love you. to know that even though the whole world is passing by, you and ur love are there, frozen in time together. Like this world was created just for the both of you. Passion comes with love... To love and hold that special person is the best. Ive yet to find mine but when i find her, i know she will be worth it. Where are u???? lol

Posted

Got a feelin I'm gonna like this. I'm gettin hot & bothered now just readin, but agree with alison, I like the passionate lovemaking. Also like sammie's as well with the pus, pull, like a challenge but I like roughness 2 not all that domanatrix, *** stuff. I, specifically like a lil of all of the above all nite long, jus picture dat. If I can get it, ill never let go, ill marry her. Whew

Posted

sex.... wat a word. it carries so much power in itself. buts its only good when its w a female!!!! lol the fisrt time i messed w a female, we did it all night long. i was amazed at the stuff that could be done. and it was only the tip of the iceberg!!!!! the stuff i can do now!!!! yea baby!!!! lmao!!!!