who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

*taps Miranda on shoulder*

hey don't pout, I'll take care of her right after I take care of you first:
Strips Miranda down and pushes up against tree, grab her hips and pull one leg up and pins hands above head with my other hand and procede to relax her body with a series of grinding, stroking, kissing, and licking. Kneels down and put Miranda's legs on my shoulder to french kiss her honey pot rainbow. Once satisfy leave to handle Shea.

"Well how u doin Semi Queer Queen allow me to be the first to grope u and take ur royal undies!"

quickly dodges whip and steps behind Shea and place in a armlock, made her fall on her knees and procedes to hogties her with her own whip.
Since I can't untie you to get your panies, i guess im just going to have to ripe them off with my teeth instead. Oh have much fun were going to have your majesty with you all tied up looking ***. I'll make sure I'll ripe them off slowly (evil grin and laughter)!

-After conquering the Queen and stealing her crowned jewel, Bandit finds Crystal all tied up-

Hey Crystal fancy meeting you in this position, I'll just take these of ur body but first*unzip pants again* imma hump and fondle you while Shea, Lea and Miranda watches ***!
*Takes off bra and panies and procedes to humping and grinding*

Its Great Being Bandit

Posted

ughhh wth!!! why are u humping me!! ur going get it bandit i swear grrr and u to shea!!!

-gets out of trap- then grabs shea and bandit-

-ties up on poles really tight so they cant get away-places wood under the poles- sets wood on flames- puts vibators in each one-

now if any of u try to escape its death i say! DEATH!

now as for Miranda stole some of my pizza and i want it back &gt=3 -opens miranda mouth -wiggles my tongue in miranda mouth looking for pizza- hmm now in here

-grabs rolled up newspaper hits lea over the head with it- &gt=3 why did u just let them do that!! at least offer ur body as a sacrfice and i'll handle it from there

Posted

*blinks and shakes self to awakeness* whoa? what? *sniffles about* mm i smell something good cooking...like sex or... idk what it is smells good tho...
so, why'd you hit me? i'm confused?

Posted

Look how many times must i tell you, I'm Bandit you can't restrain me! Oh and here's ur vibrator back

*sticks it where the sun don't shine*
Feels good don't it? Hey Crystal wanna have my baby?
Little Bandits running around?
*evil laughter then disappears into the night*

Posted

*stands up and magicly the restains are gone*
*shoves vibrater in crystals free hole retreves whip and gives the room a nice crack w it*
*walks off carrying lea*
now for my fun........

Posted

WTH i was gone only for a little while and if u ask if i want to have ur babys bandit i'll shoot u with my didlo gun!

-throws vibraors at shea head- thats my ass!!-takes lea- runs away-

ur always getting take hostage damn it &gt.&lt

no one gets to touch u but me understand &gt=3

Posted

Yeah Crystal wants my babies she just won't admit it lol!
*sets trap for Lea while she eats cookies*

I dare u to shot me with ur dildo gun, that's how I knw u want my lil Bandits. Go ahead I want 5 kids from ya!

You can have my kids or you can get ur precious Lea
*traps Lea and have her dangling from a tree*
-pokes Lea's ass while she dangles from tree-
What's it gonna be Crystal? Shake ya ass and dance for me and I'll let her go.
*evil laughter while squirting water at Lea's kitty*
or watch her suffer for my enjoyment
*eats all Lea's cookies in front of her*

Posted

*eyes narrows in furious angry* Don't-touch-mai-cooookies! *bursts from the her bounds and tackles bandits face and whacks the back of her head with a dildo* rawr!

Posted

*grabs lea*
haha wheres ur crystal now comein bandit let me help u out
*spanks lea while bandit has her fun*

Posted

*Rubs head and laughs*
Yeah that would of hurt if it wasn't made from rubber

-takes dildo and rubs it all over Lea's sugawalls-
*Evil Smile*

Since Crystal is not here, how would u like to have my babies?
Not like u got a choice in the matter
-unzips pants-
Time to spread'em Lea

Posted

*Distracts Bandit with booty and snatches Lea up and bolts, run's to super secret hideout to wait for crystal* here you go Lea you'll be safe here until crystal comes ang gets you *pats on head and gives a bag of cookies* now to get to bandit *places sweet honey pot in her face* now be a good girl