who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

i have had some very rough sex. my entire body was like swollen lmao. but that was with a dude. with a girl i like it a little rough but not to rough, delicate. :]

Posted

i don't know, if you were in my place you wouldn't have thought it was wierd.
but like from someone else's point of view i could see how it would be wierd.
makes for a hilarious story though.
and it's not like it's my brother and ***.
so what if they are related, people have done it before.

Posted

but like it wasn't just sex.
.....well at first it was a drunken kiss, then really drunken outdoor sex, in a bush.
but then it was talking and he became a comfort zone, holding eachother, slowdancing in the streets adn subway stations, getting lost in the city together, going to movies, making love.
honestly it was perfect, but unfortunatly all good things end.

Posted

Blame it on the alcohol!
I like to get a little mellow myself but not drunk cause I never can tell when making love or having sex if I gave it my best performance, and it would help a whole lot if I remember what I did too. If she's smiling and being quiet at the same time the next morning and all she can say is "girl you know what you did last night?" N U answer no, I generally wouldn't worry about it but still I wish I could remember what i did to make her so quiet and smiling."What did I do?" Damn you Crown, Patron, and Vodka made me forget!

Romeo is on a 3 drink max with the ladies,
unlimited without lol!

Posted

Lol im one of those touchy feely drunks, guess girls like it cause im all snuggly and cozy and my eyes look even more catlike, plus my body is warm from alcohol. They just like taking advantage of me and i let them, its hard to say no sometimes lol I provide the passion and she proves the roughness lol its a perfect mix drink lol.

Posted

That's y its good to already be sitting with cute girls, Ha solve that case scenerio years ago! Even so I somehow sober up quick if a non cute girl is in my face, I'm sorry Romeo like flowers not weeds, besides that's something a guy would do get drunk and sleep with a not so pretty chick, thank goodness imma girl i don't have that issue!

Posted

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE rough sex!!! It HURTS SO GOOD!!! LOL!!

Posted

Now now Allison who said we had even gotten started yet? And of course your coming, i can't drive so you have to grab sammie's keys from her and drive us all back to her place so we three can have some fun.
Sammie i had to put the 3 drink rule on hold cause of those nasty words being said about me trying to get you all touchy feely