who likes passionitive an a lil rough sex - Love and Romance

Posted

it would end to soon, i'd win i kick ass *does some kung-fu moves* i'ma ninja! i dressed like that for halloween in school (we got to do that hehe) and in drama class we played spot light tag (it's like tag but with the spot light and you had to move from the back of the stage to the front and tag the person with the spotlight) i won, it was to easy and he thought he won till i patted him on the back and went good job, he screamed like a girl so fucking funny, i stood there for like 10mins before than and he didn't notice me

Posted

lmfao XD -finds me humping sammie doggystyle- umm its not what it seems? LOL XD -tackles lea- nu flashlights! and i know sammie because i gots on my night vision goggles even with out them i can still see in the dark i'm kitty cat meow

Posted

For exclusive pics of Crystal humping me the price is starting at $750.00!
Man i hope u use protection or its child support from ur azz Crystal lol!
Besides we all knw you meant to hump me Crystal stop actin like u didn't know, i got u lol!

Babygirl got the footage we'll watch it lata Lea would u like to come and view it with us, we won't bite lol!

Posted

i go RAW Sammie XD LOL and aint going be kids LOL u better give me a dna test XD and give me that tape! lol i didnt know it was u XD i thought u were lea xD -tackles lea, ties her up,drags her off- no one gets to touch u buts me! =3

Posted

Whateva chic whats done is done u hit it raw u admit it! You mean to tell me u can't tell the difference between Lea and me in the dark yeah break me off some of that fetti cuz this chic getting paid lol! I ain't giving u shit Crystal u can have the DNA the babies are urs we can go on Maury cuz u are the father lol!

Lea is coming with us chica so u might as well get over that lol
-hands Lea some cookies-
game over Crystal

Posted

Yeah really crystal, *sighs* can't tell the difference, well $5 says i'm shorter and with a bigger chest.
*becomes free and flees to the cookies, noming them as she follows bandit*