Love.. - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Honeslty in my opinion i dont care about how gays cant get married, all i care about is being with the person i love forever and grow old together

Posted

i agree i would rather gay equalaity and rites not marriage you don't have to be married to have a life partner

Posted

Very true of both statements. Love is all that truly matters.

Posted

I agree love is all that matters have been with my lover for 23 yrs now....

Posted

I wish I could find the one...:/ But will never happen... Also totally agree with the above statement... XxX

Posted

@Xander there is someone out there for everyone..I was not looking for my lover when we meet and 23 yrs later we are still together...So don't put yourself down you sill have many yrs to find the one who will love you and you love him....

Posted

Thank You for the kind words Michael... But it seems that someone said to me the other day, "you're too pretty to be single" I said "no, I'm too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with."
Sorry if that sounds weird...But even if you are pretty or not it still happens...'Sigh'
X
However I'm happy that you & your partner are still very much in love with each other from the first day you met..:') XxX

Posted

Thx Xander for those kind words because there are some people on here think that I should not comment any more about any thing...I have just received 3 letters telling me that and that they are going to report me even if they have to lie about why just to get me off of here...I hope that if there are others out there that feel the same way please tell me...Oh and by the way not one of them were friends with me...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

could not agree more - once the lust has gone then the love should still be there