Top or Bottom? - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Who's top and who's bottom? I want to know about this. I'm just asking so please feel free to tell me anything you want :-)

Posted

I also am a bottom and looking for a great hung top in my area if anyone is interested i n a relationship let me know, cause I am as far as I know it free and still single.Anybody can e-mail me at [email protected] as long as you area guy and with a big you know what

Posted

well if there is any top guys in edinburgh scotland ho need to fuck a nice ass just get back to me

Posted

edinburgh guy here and bottom need a good hard seeing to

Posted

I don't know. I never had sex before. That's why i'm asking :-)

Posted

Farid can I ask how old are you??

Posted

Johnny are you saying you don't know if you are gay..

Posted

LOL OK I wonder when he is going to be back on so he can answer the question we all ask..

Posted

Farid Started with question and we need more to help him with..

Posted

"... I want to know about this. I'm just asking so please feel free to tell me anything you want :-)"

The question asked seems to be a couple rolled into one - but the only direct question is "Who's top and who's bottom?"

To that I reply - I'm a top

Farid, your inexperience leaves a lot for you to wonder about and until you cross over into an action mode, that is exploring physical contact with another person you will continue to wonder.

No matter how many answers you get in this thread,they cannot provide the answers you want. We all wish you well in this search I am sure, but the best answer will come from you.

Posted

I'm 22. Yeah i have many things wandering inside my head about this thing :-)

Posted

I truely have to agree with Will, You will not know untill you try having sex with the one you meet. Goes easy frist and that one guy you meet will understand if you tell him up front.

Posted

I thought people always know what they are in their heart like I do. I always know I am a bottom cos I will image the hot guy I met are being the Top and f$*& $%. Probably, u will find the true if u ask yourself. But try having sex is a simple and direct way to get to know about yourself.