SHY - Love and Romance

Sh****

Posted

I am sooooo shy with women I find attractive. When I try to talk to an attractive woman it comes out gibberish or I say the craziest most random things ever.
I also am very conscious about respecting women. I *** accitentally disrespecting women by flirting or asking them on a date (if it turnes out they're not into women)
I could use some advice please

Naomi_Mowatt
Posted

I'm exactly the same hun, its just something you have to power through. Try seeing if there's a gay club/pub or something around near you, so you dont have to worry about them not being gay (well... not as much) and talk to someone. They're only human hun, they wont hurt you. The worst thing they can do is say no. Does that help?? xx

Posted

A little yes, thank you.
I go to the gay bar once in a while, but I don't dance, rarely drink, and not usually the type of females I'm into.
Thank you Naomi

Posted

wow I understand. There are many ways to meet women but yes you have to tread lightly with some if you are not sure if they are lesbian or not. have you tried going on Plenty of Fish. com. It is totally free and you can message some on there that you like. If they like you, they will respond and let you know. but stay away from Jules4real. She is a mess. she will dump you in a heart beat for no real reason except something she makes up in her head..

Posted

Thank you Betsy.
I'm jus sooo weird lol I dont like meeting people online, I've had such bad experiences with that.
The local women I have found only use and manipulate people or they're only curious and use me for fulfilling their curiosity and leavin me.
I don't know.

Posted

Hanna,
Maybe you need to build up your confidence first, then work on your weakness's and make them stronger and then try asking a woman out. If you need some tips just leave me a message and I will gladly help you

Posted

I know what you mean about women just curious and using you for whatever. I have been in some relationships like that. I am truly fed up with head cases too. I can't no matter how hard I try make mental illness happy. LOL so to speak. Bipolars off there meds. schizoids in denial... you name it. I am not a babysitter and I am no longer the one to pamper them constantly while being treated hateful or my needs ignored for the sake of theirs being met.. I am do done with that .

Posted

Jodie
Thank you I messaged and friend requested you.
Betsy,
yeah exactly.

Posted

I'm shy like that to and are in a similar situation cause I like this girl and she is truly beautiful but I'm to shy to ask her if she likes girls. what we both have to work on is confidence i mean the worst they can say is no and if they do then just say ok i was just wondering.