What's your stand on Forbidden Love? - Love and Romance

Al****

Posted

I thought to myself it’s sad that this is a prevailing situation among lovers. It’s hard enough to find someone in this crazy world, but to have that someone belong to someone else, that makes it even more heartbreaking.

“Why would I fall in love with this person when he’s not meant for me after all?” “Why would I cry and long for someone who can never be mine?” This is usually what people in forbidden relationships ask themselves. Unrequited love is hard enough, but what about if the one you love, DOES love you back but then you can never be together because he/she belongs to someone else… now that’s even more ***ful.

Some people continue living their lives just loving this one person even though they know there’s not a chance on earth that they’ll live happily ever after. But what are you supposed to do when you’re in love with someone who can never be yours? Just forget all about what you feel and move on? It’s easier said than done, obviously, but then what other choice do you have?

Forbidden love is wrong in the eyes of the world and of course, the Church. But is it wrong to love? Or it only becomes wrong when you hurt someone because of it? Can you really control your feelings for someone? Maybe your mind can override your heart and then you can *** yourself to do what’s right, but can it really make the feelings of love go away? Maybe in time, yes… maybe in some way, but it’s not going to be easy and it will hurt like hell.

Sometimes, there are people involved in forbidden love who can fight for their feelings. They can choose to end their relationships with their current partners and be with another person. But most people are not able to fight for their love. And this is something that they both have to live with for the rest of their lives. There are so many factors involved, it’s not always a “you and me against the world” type of attitude. The reality of life is far different from the world of dreams or fantasies, after all.

So it all comes down to this: do you pursue a forbidden relationship, or walk away from it? Will you go through with it even though it’s wrong, or will you do the right thing and sacrifice your feelings? Either way, forbidden love is ***ful. And so many people are victims of this. If only we can be with the person we love and who loves us back, the world would be a safer place and there will be less heartaches. But it’s not as easy as we would want it to be, and I guess we all just have to live with these realities.

Posted

that is my situation now..that my girl belong to someone else!..coz she's married!And now I want someone whom I can call my own!...could it be yours?

Posted

I'm the married women in love with her best friend... can I leave the father of my child to be with the woman I love?

Posted

It's your choice..only you can answer that...It's so hard to decide when you have a children...

Posted

If it comes as far as sacrificing feelings, ask yourself is it worth the the sacrifice? if it is, then go through with it, if not please save whatever dignity you have left, an maybe thats a sign telling you there's someone waiting for you somewhere!!

Posted

right Sami!..hope the girl I love can do that!