Top, Bottom or Both - Love and Romance

Sammie_Parson

Posted

horses scare me, i'm serious and i can;t swim either lol

*takes back my beer and kisses ambers cheek* i figure it's nice to watch and if they want me they'll come here

Posted

and crystal i'm picky with beer but it's good. but i've got some wine, pink champane mmmm and some jose cuervo and margarita mix... oh and some lemonade yummm XD i'm a bit girly, could ya tell lol

Posted

*makes the come hither sign with her hand to leah* now now share, you can start by pouring it on us, we're mighty hot in here and than grab some shots and well than we can drink them off each other. i want 5 screaming orgasims, 3 sex on the beach and 6 forgot what happened the other night.

Posted

*smiles a little and slowly walks twards lea drinking the beer and then starts opening the champange bottle* if you want to be cooled off i suggest you strip, get on your knees and beg. if you can obay i can give you anything you want, you just have to ask *stands there watching lea's body*

Posted

omg she went dom she went dom i was in my moment of awesomeness and she went dom ahhhh! *thoughts thro head*
*shrugs, arms about some randoms ppls, not even sure who anymore, but is just happy groping ass and breast* umm kind of stuck you know....

Posted

*smiles a little and pushes lea back away from the croud and neels over her* what is it that you wanted? *plays with the bottle then looks at lea*

Posted

giggles and sits back down. honestly i don;t know they're just big and they always seem agitated when i'm around.... so of course i just automatcally get nervous and scared

Posted

So Lea why are you hiding.

Leah if your around horses and your nervous and scared the horses will be to.i'm nervous around someone elses horse until i have he time to pet it.also most horses like attention.my horses fight for my attention when i go outside to see them.i honestly think you need some experience around a horse and who knows you might not be so scared or nervous around them.but that's up to you.

Posted

*points to the purple picc line onf her right arm, than to the splint on her right list, points at the wheelchair beneath her and the stack of meds on the table, and don't forget the heater blanket and fan, nods* I'm unemplyable, have been ooff and on for most of my life, now I am def. unemploayble for 2+ years now...I like to ride horse, but I can't anymore, I can't even go tubing or for a boat ride....*pulls Miranda back towards her and into her lap* wanna go for a ride? *smiles sweetly*

Posted

oh I love that idea!! *races around with Miranda in her lap*

Posted

i is hiding cause leah went dom.... idk how to feel about being taken by someone with the same name...

*stares at onee-sama* damn canada? b-but it y hooome... and it has me in it hehe and hollie *jumps on hollies back and kisses her* canada is awesome!

Posted

Canada rules!!! *stiffles a tired yawn and wraps her arms around Miranda* you could always come visit :-P

Posted

dude it'd be weird calling out your own name to someone else.... i mean i would do myself but i'd call the clone by one of the nicknames, but when it's someone else with your name it's like omg what do i say? if i call them someone else they'll be afended and that's just not cool.... no i have good reasons for hiding. *nods to self*

and crystal and miranda suck! :P canada has William Shatner that just takes the cake there and we're multicultural, we have free health care... which does has it's own probs, but yeah it's free what'd you expect when it's free perfectness? you get free breakfast's and you expect the whole nine yards? no cause it's free! we stand up for the little guy cause we're bigger hehe. american's make fun of us and we laugh too cause we take it as is a joke! we have the pourist beer in the world, that only Guinness can beat! with it's perfect frothiness it's well aged hood, it's smooth barley. i don't even like beer but i'll drink Guinness... anywho, canada is awesome! we don't brag, we are humbled and deal with how things is and if someone fights we beat the shit out of them and if anyone picks a bone with us we got the rest of the world on our side! cause we kick ass with style and respect, we don't brag about what we did in wars, or about our sacrifices, we say hey we were there high five! i could go on and on but i got work so cya