here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

" Oh come now Lea. Do I not tempt you in the least. Would you not enjoy my lips running across your flesh, my fingers warming ever inch of your delicous body?" Grins dangling the hand cuffs. " You know your screams my just make this better." Steps closer to the chair inwhich Lea is sitting in.

Posted

*stares at the handcuffs and shrugs* i've been bound before, it's to easy to move and escape, i use to practice it and made it into art, i'm very flexible myself *looks over to bandit and smiles*
Of course i rhymed crystal, that's the poet in me, it is part of my lady like gentleman ways, which i'm using right now.
i'm not going to overtake anyone cause i'm a gentleman *bows head, than brings it back up hair flying elegantly back in place*
anyone want some tea?

Posted

" Oh babe I've made it an art to never let my victims escape." (( But i'll finish when im of the phone Mary.))

Posted

*stand up outraged and walks smoothly over to bandit, grabs her tightly, wrapping her arms about her waist and lower back, one hand runs down her pants and rubs bandits ass, the other goes under her shirt to undo her bra, her nails gently scratch against her bareback skin, as she sucks onto bandits neck*

Posted

No!! I just cant focus when im talking to my mom.

Posted

*thinking i knew that would get her rouse up!*
I see you was paying attention to Miranda huh Cookie Girl? Take it all in ur nails feels good in my back, there's only one minor detail u fail to follow through.......she bite me from behind!

With free hands Bandit reached up behind Lea's head with one and wrap the other around her waist, then procede to bend her back while spreadin her legs apart her foot.
(Evil Smile)
-looks at Lea's surprise face-
even though I did enjoy it and hate to do this to ya but I wasn't weak from it, that what u jus did gave me more energy. Wrap legs around her and bend her back more.
"let's just see how flexible you really are!"
-licks from navel to nipples in reverse-

Grabs Lea's arms and lifts them high about her head, walks behind her while arms are still lifted.
-takes free hand and slide index finger slowly down her back-
whisper in ear, "I hope that is not all u got cookie girl"

-***s Lea to kneal down, while arms still extended-
Bandit walks around in front of her lays right on top Lea forcing her back to the ground, with arms still pin to the ground. Looks in her eyes and ask,
"You wanna play some more?"

Posted

*Smiles as she looks away* Always rather quick to get into it. that's just so boring, where's the long torturing tease to make the skin crawl, the full tackle take down of power.
*Wiggles slightly against bandit, pressing into her as best she can* you got me down, that is all.
*leans up and licks bandit on the cheek* but are you really going to take advantage over me?

Posted

Smirks switching from handcuffs to hardcore ductape. "This shall be enjoyable." Runs over to Lea dn the bandit circling them numerously till they wrapped head to toe with sticky, black tape. " If you two want to be togather so bad then that should help, huh?" Pulls out some rope and ties it around the two figures and proceeds to drag them across the floor. " Time for a tour."

Posted

Looks over her shoulder at Lea. " You two seemed to be having plenty of *** flowing just a second ago. Besides what happend to the exscape artist? Just set yourself free."

Posted

" What's wrong Lea.. Kitty got your tongue?" laughs evily as she hauls the two into a darkend room and closes the door. " I hope you two don't mind, but I've got a movie of my own to produce" Releasing the rope I step over to the wall and flick on a switch. The room is suddenly swarmed with multicoverd lights and pumped up music. " This would be my business, Rainbow Erotica."

Posted

Laughs softly with delight. " The tape was just to keep them from running away while I dragged them hear my dear, but if you enjoy the confinments that Ductape has to offer than please make your home in the fleshy sliced tape."

Posted

" I've brought you here to party of course! What.. don't you like Rave Parties?"