here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

Grabs Miranda's boobies yeah i like ur stuffies too! Procedes to lay her down and do her in front of her stuffies and gloomy bears

" I like them watching me doing you!"
Its like preforming in front of a cute and cuddly audience lol

Posted

LOL THATS SO CREEPY THOUGH !! oh man

i even turn my teddy around or take him out the room so i can masterbaute LOL its just sooo werid &gt.&lt

-licks my hand- and lea nu need to be mean!
-tackles lea to the ground, *** opens her mouth, puts some candy in it- hehe there -holds my hand over her mouth- now eat it

Posted

Their eyes will still watch us Miranda even in the dark, they touch themselves as I engage to lick ur honey pot!
What we do is innocent so let them watch.
When its squeaks or say momma that's when the stuffies pop!

Posted

*is so happy her stuffies still packed away in storage from the move* O.O *grabs her sleeping buddy teddy and holds onto him, mumbling something in crystals hand, happy she has a small mouth to keep the candy from being eaten*

Posted

-looks down at my own teddy- Mr. Zackery is horny? And he watches me? -smiles- Well of course he does! He stays in my bed and thats were the action is 30% of the time!

Posted

-looks down at my own teddy- Mr. Zackery is horny? And he watches me? -smiles- Well of course he does! He stays in my bed and thats were the action is 30% of the time!

Posted

*cuddles her teddy* Elmo never horny, his innocent like me and he's always sad not happy unless you look at him certain ways *rubs her face into his back* he's a good boy and i wuv him!
*swallowed candies by mistake* ack!