here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

*grabs another camera to take pictures with* you get the film action i'll get the picture action so we can put in the newspaper and make magizenes and even books and stories!
*gasp* we can tour the world and cause uke trouble and make seme's everywhere fight and just do coverage on it! we'll be rich!

Posted

oh no u dont lol
*shea takes cameras from miranda and lea pinches there nipples once and puts them in a cookie haze w panties as bait of bandit*

Posted

shaking head and thinking
This is a mess, I leave for a moment and already Crystal wants to start another war, *sigh*!

Well first thing first grab Crystal from behind, covers her mouth and whispers "so what happen to the treaty? Remember what I told u what would happen if I ended up with a penis? *Rubs booty and boobies with other hand slowly* You will have my children if that happens! Now go and distract Shea so I can fix this mess *Lets Crystal go before spanking dat ass and vanishes*
*Finds Arryn and pounches on her and pins her down*
I need u to take some pics cuz Miranda abandon her post, you can have your suit back when ur finished
*ripes off catwoman suit*
oh and by the way hold on to this rope and when I say "let's go", you let the rope go.
Now after that spankaholic Shea, aha found her she got Miranda and Lea tied up again. Good Crystal got her attention here's my chance
(sets trap for Shea to step in)
Runs over and unties Miranda scolds her for leaving post and punishes her by pulling hair and pleasuring her until she said she was sorry then receives forgiveness fondling in front of Lea while she eats her cookies.
Good now that im finished *wipes mouth and tosses a camera* take this and start filming Miranda. Now Lea sweet Lea imma put u back b4 this happens *ties Lea up again in 90degree angle and place cookie in mouth*
-Shouts to Shea-
Hey I got the Ukes! Shea starts to walk.... "Let's Go!"
Arryn let the rope go and before she knew it Shea was hanging upside from a tree!
*Collects Panies*
I'll be taking these now and I'll be taking urs too!
*pulls Shea shirt down even more to expose her boobies*
*tickles her with feather*
"You know you can't touch or have what belongs to the Bandit"
But i can touch you whenever i want
*procedes to fondles and licks nipple*
Thanks for ur panies and this wonderful collection u left for me I'll be going now!
*Twirls Shea around to leave handprint on right cheek*
-Leaves Shea swinging from tree by ankles-

The Bandit's work is done!

Posted

*reachs up frees feet and falls to ground*
just wait they dont call me ricashea for nothing all be back!!!

Posted

*smiles seductively over at Crystal* isn't that right my pet? *slowly walks over to her, placing her hand on her cheek, her finger tracing her lower jaw line* i belong to you, oh but of course just a little less than you belong to me.

Posted

ok ok me and u got a treaty bandit but if u keep humping me i'll declare war on ur ass!!

and shea we dont have a treaty so u better be careful!!

@//////////////@ -bites my lip as i look down- w-what are u doing i'm the seme &gt////&gt

Posted

*lowers herself slightly to be eye level with crystal* aww what's wrong kitten? something embarrassing you? *slightly pushes crystal's head to the side exposing her neck and softly goes and kisses it*

Posted

*smiles, her eyes narrowed slightly, her free hand softly stroking along crystals left side* shh now, it's okay, it'll pass. *Lowers herself slowly overtop of crystal so she lays on the ground and kisses and bites on her neck playfully* hmm i wonder why you don't want me playing with your neck *softly blows on it*

Posted

*laughs lightly, as she shifts herself over crystal so she's straddling her* your words not law right now *kisses onto her collarbone bone, pulling her shirt away from where she kisses* now stop making that silly noise or i'll have to teach you how to be a good dog.
*watching crystal struggle under her, lea smiles softly, sucking slightly onto crystals neck, after putting more weight against her to stop her from struggling, moves off her in easy fluid motions. smiling down at crystal she turns and walks away, brushing her own hair back with the back of her hand effortlessly*
don't underestimate this uke

Posted

*has camera fliming all this*
bandits going to like to see this

Posted

Looks like the roles switch ha ha!
*takes pic*

Crystal just got owned by Lea! No
I'm Seme I'm Seme probably sound like a lil girl saying it lol!

Just give it up Crystal have my babies, I'll be ya daddy!
You and Lea can take care of it!

Posted

*Leans back in a old fashion cosine chair, crossing her legs elegantly* you just wish it was one of you. *eyes narrow as she looks the two over* Tck, i bet with those pictures and film shots you'll look at them and pretend those moments were yours. *brushes her hair back and sighs, intertwining her fingers together as she places her head on her hands* well now, so who wants to be first?

Posted

haha ya sure lol
here lea *baits her w bag of cookies*

Posted

Is that a challenge Lea? Don't bite off more than u can chew Cookie Girl! I'll take u on and then some!
Bandit nevers backs down!

*gets chair and sits in Lea's face*
well come on Cookie Girl do something, impress me!