here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

*a special reporter appears* "And now we see that the great lea cute beast has fallen once again in her clumsy matter. now we have learnt that this is a sign of encouragement for a mate, but we also learn she puts up a large struggle, so we could be mistaken. the crystal sex freak shall arrive in any moment, lured by this act, what is to happen next?! stay tuned!" *off camera* who the f*** comes up with these names?!

Posted

*the report snaps the camera woman back on to film* "we have breaking news! the crystal sec freak didn't make it before the miranda beauty took it's place with a simple groping on the rear on of it's prey! the lea cute beast has not made- oh what's this?! i think i hear something! yes we believe it's a groan! oh and her leg is twitching slightly and now she has fallen completely flat on the ground, is this a sign of acceptances or a sign that she's ignoring the comeback?!"

Posted

*wakes up and starts kicking and flailing* ahhhh! get off! get off!

*the reporters left getting bored of same ol' reactions as normal, let the scientists figure it out*

Posted

lol I feel bad crystal missed unconcious Lea *lets Lea flail futilely* fight all you want u can't get free!!! and look now you're ripping you're own cloths off. well this just won't do can't have you in rags now can we *rips off rest of Lea's cloths and ties her up and leaves her for Crystal* lol I owe her onw and I just like to tie you up Lea lets be honest lol

Posted

-Evil Grin-
They remind me of cat's mating with all that screaming
*continues to film*

Man I was right to give "Grade A" to Miranda look at that form, she's really giving it to Lea. She won't be pure for long once she get through.

I wonder who else can make the Grade A list? Hey Miranda give me that recommendation when ur finish

*zooms in* man look at the position she got her, go Alpha!

Posted

*twitchs, testing the tension in the bounds, she sighs softly*
cats mating! omg....!
ahhh! your all evil!
....*mutters* wow...if things keep up my first time will be an orgy...*smiles slightly* mmm that sounds fun

Posted

you guys are silly lol and u wont get my panties with out a fight!!! (evil grin)
and as for the strap on there amazing. you would think it would be like it is w a guy but its completly diff. girls make u feel different from the start and theres nothing hotter than having a beautiful girl laying over you kissing u running her hands through ur hair while moving inside you....

*throws a new bag of cookies to lea and steals back everyones bras and panties from bandit and returns them to there owners so she has to start all over again* ;p

Posted

lol hmm even if u steal back everyones belongings, it be a lot of them and it wouldnt take bandit long to get them all back.
thats just an assumption

Posted

LOL xD omg what been going on i just went out to pizza hut to get some pizza -eats pizza- looks around-
OMG!!-drops pizza- is that what i think it is =O
-runs over to lea fondles her all over- who left such a great present x3 -pinches lea nipples-
i never knew miranda had such a while spark xD ur such a good girl -pats miranda on the head- =3
and bandit i want to see the film we have to edit it!
and oh yea shea may has a point
and SHEA THAT WHAT I MEANT with the strap on its sooo differ with a girl nothing like a guy

Posted

*standing behind Shea with and handcuffs*
"Yeah it is amazing allow me to demonstrate!"
-pushes Shea to ground and handcuffs him-
-lay on back and whispers in ear-
"Allow me to introduce myself the name is Bandit and take cookies and panties"
I'll just be taking these off you!
-slips off panies then procedes to fondles and spanks ass-
"nice ass"

Its gonna be fun taking everyone panies again!
*Evil Laughter into the night*

Thanks for the panies Shea!

Posted

lmfao XD wow shea u just became apart of the web of twisted panies and bras =3 CONGRATS!!
awww thanks miranda! -spankes miranda butt- u should so get a prize -grabs a pizza box- eats pizza while fondling lea-

Posted

*Sliping outta the hand cuffs shea does a little fondling of her own (evil grin) watch out bandit here i come!
*spanks mirandas butt, Crystals butt and heads for bandit*

Posted

*shea pulls out another bag of cookies and gives Miranda one while bandit is lookin the other way*

Posted

luck aint got nothing to do w it.
*walks by spanks crystals butt again*
(evil grin) catch me if u can lol

Posted

*shea escapes crystal spanks her one more time and goes for bandit*
*thats my cookie!!*
*pulls bandit outta tree and spanks her butt to!!*
catch me if u can!!