here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

Looks down at the rope in her hand. "Okie dokie smokey!" Whistles happily, completly comfortable without her sexy catwomen outfit.

Posted

*pushes bandit off her, standing up tall....(wait is that possible she's so short! but than she's on the ground so of course she looks tallish...) and glares at shea, pointing at the bag of cookies* those will not bait me!

Posted

shut up bandit and for the last time i'm not having ur damn babies!!! &gt.&lt i dont even want kids nothing is popping out of here -points at v-jay-

and i did not sound like a lil girl!!! i'm the top seme damn it!!!

got damn it &gt.&lt i like to switch roles sometimes xP XD its fun to be submissive sometimes and no i will never be submissive to u bandit or shea! xP

Posted

yeah she say that now cuz Lea actin so call tough! Don't matter what role you take "Top Seme" I get what I want when I want! I suggest u and Lea stay on ur toes im liable to hunt u down when u least expect it! I like tough girls even more than soft girls its the challenge of making them scream is my joy so yeah keep actin tough i wanna see how tough u can be and how long it will take before I break the two of you.

*Evil Smirk*
"bring it bad girls"

Bandit will play any game u throw at me, I accept all challenges!

Hey Lea what happen to all that talk u did earlier, scare i might kidnap ur Crystal?

ha ha ha ha

Posted

*leans back in her chair, eyes closed, hands on the the back of her head and shrugs* Bandit, i trust crystal to take care of herself. Heh, she can handle you i am sure. The only thing i look after is that, oh so special feeling she has for me or need, if you will.
I am barely trying to be the top, or a seme for that matter, this isn't my full effort, i'm merely playing around to show you that i'm less...harmless that you've been led to believe.
*leans over slightly, her hands in her lap, looking over to bandit evilly* Oh, but if you do hurt her or do anything she doesn't like, there will be... forms of punishments

Posted

I hope u can back those words up "sleeping tiger"! I *** no one and I accept all challenges so let's see what u got! You arouse my curiosity of how strong u can be "not working at full peak eh?" what makes u think i care if u was working at full or half peak? I'm in it for the challenge and thrill of the hunt! If i must take ur precious Crystal to see that then so be it! All you doing is exciting me with ur new disposition and it feels REAL GOOD to me!

-looks over shoulder at Lea and ligts cigarette-
"hope u don't make me wait too long for our battle Cookie Girl!"
*exhales smoke and smile a devilish grin*

Posted

Whoa whoa whoa!! I don't think so! I am the Top seme and no body not even Sammie shall take that away from me." Grabbs the camer and smashes it to the floor. " This film is over!" Walks over to Lea. " And this, this is all mine so back up unless you all want dildos shapped and texturized like actual pensis up your Va-jay jays!" Grabs lea by the waist, holding her close. " MINE!"

Posted

*Smiles at arryn and slides one of her hands at the back of her neck* I didn't think you cared. *leans into her and kisses her passionately on the lips, once down she straightens her back and slowly walks away from arryn and grabs a smoke from bandit, lighting it with a match and blowing the light out once the cig is lit, inhales and exhales the smoke forming out darkly, she stares at bandit*
don't say i didn't warn you, looks like crystal isn't the only one i can play with tho, so be careful on your picks.

Posted

*turns head slightly to right, exhale smoke*
"Careful huh?"
*Flicks cig and takes step towards Lea*
-looks directly into her eyes-

"Warnings are for the inexperience and feeble."
-Accepts Lea's challenge: reaches hand out to tilt Lea's chin up, leans forward and kisses lips so gently then slowly back away.

"consider that I care not about ur warnings"

I'm game for anything u give me Cookie Girl, unlike the rest of them I'm not so easily sway by a soft kiss, so hope u got something stronger in ur arsenal to impress me! For working without a net is my specialty, ur disposition growing excites me more so don't worry about holding back. Give me all you got!

Ready or Not
Bandit plays for keeps!

Posted

*Smiles and turns her back to bandit, her hands folded together pressed to her cheek as she laughs*
This brings back so many found memories from the good old rping days.
*smiles more brightly as she turns back, flicks her hair back and walks in behind bandit, wrapping one arm about her waist, the other around her shoulders and neck, pressing her in close against her*
I think i'll just toy with you, this may be far more fun that way than just beating you, and i'm sure the others will enjoy it.
*licks lightly on bandits ear*

Posted

-smiles and thinking-
"I'm sure they will enjoy this performance"

I knw I will
the hairs on my neck starts to rise up after Lea's ear licking
Hmmmm..............she's making my kitty growl!
-licks lips real slow and smirks-
"she was better of jus trying to beat me!"

But if ur gonna toy with me like u say u r at least press the "on button"
slides Lea hand from waist to clit and locks her hand in.

-procedes to grind hips in her-
Lea's arms loosen from around my neck from the vibratin feeling from the motion i'm giving her, she steps back and without messing a beat bend over backwards to unzip her pants with my teeth and slide on the floor between her legs poppin up behind her just to grab her buckle from between her to arch her back over. lean on her and say

"Yeah you will have fun toying with me I'm game for anything u give me cookie girl!"

Lea have u forgot how flexible i am? I will be the best toy u ever played with!

Bandit doesn't require batteries

Posted

*Smiles, rubbing her hands together, than putting them behind her back* You seem too eager to want what your willing to accept, it's no fun if you're willing to be my toy.
A toy you will be, to tease and taunt, it shall be. but if you think there will be a final stage to this act *smiles as her eyes gleam at bandit* than it'd be over and that is just no fun.
So i think i've already won, considering you're willing to be my toy, that is.
*glides over to sit back in her arm chair, leaning back into*
maybe i can reward you for that.
*points to the ground before her* come here

Posted

*Smoothin hand back over hair and around neck licks lips and smiles*
-thinking-
Hmm....so she think she won eh?The closer I get to her the further she move away, gotta get closer I'll keep playin along, I love games it makes the hunt more intense for me!

"Hmm....if im ur "toy" let's see how long its going to take for you to master me! So far I haven't seen anything yet, what's the matter too dangerous for you to play with? Come on push another button and see what happens!"

-stares back and grin-
I'm just full of surprises

-makes peace sign in front of lips and sticks tongue between fingers-
"Reward that!"

Posted

Glares at Lea. "That wasn't very nice." Pulls a pair of handcuffs out of thin air. " You won't be able to unklock these or break them without knowing the secret to them." Steps closer to Lea. " I've got a lot to offer a women, but sometimes its not always what they want.."

Posted

LMFAO shes making my kitty growl? ROFL XD

-my mouth drops- damn XD lea she real good XD and she was rhyming LOL

*Keeps filming, turns camera towards me* Will lea get *** or will she *** the bandit and Arryn U WILL FIND OUT AFTER THESES MESSAGES