here' a good dicussion? might get so hot yall - Love and Romance

Posted

lmao i have one but i dont use it for that i like to watch my dog freak out when it goes off lol hes such a chicken

Posted

&gt.&gt he's not a tickle me elmo. he's like a body pillow and i've had him for like 11 years, he's black with brown paws with a sad puppy dog look cause he a dog, he's named after my first pet

Posted

^.^ that's cute my mom loves hippos. i sleep with elmo all the time i still bring him on trips with me, it's fun when the security go thro my bags and see him there, they stare at me like wtf.

Posted

i know and if i don't have room for him i always bring another teddy with me, it just feels weird not cuddling with something. and if i share beds with friends i ask if it's ok to cuddle with them and i do or use a shirt or pillow. but in the end i miss my elmo, unless sleeping with a gf hehe

Posted

omg me too! during summer or warm days we'd all go out at lunch and lay under one of the trees in the front of the school to nap a bit and everyone would cuddle with me. if i wasn't les a lot of girls would be mad at their bf's but cause they're bf's would lay with me they'd have an excuse to lay with me too hehe, i got some good gropes

Posted

Twins have a cuddle fetish going on here! One likes hippo the other likes Elmo. Who's gonna get cuddle next against their will, but in sense doesn't sound bad at all. The exception of teasin men naughty twins lol

Posted

hehe i know i use to have some sit on my lap or we'd pretend to be lovers on the side, so they'd sit on my lap or cause my locker was in a corner, one of them would trap me in it, man i miss high school!

Posted

u two most deff remind me of the twins in ouran host club

but i love teasing guys !!! its soo awesome oh man one of my fav things to do
esp. when i dance with them i dance freaky XD its just awesome but i love me some gay men XD god i have to stop letting them grind on me XD

i'm always grinding on someone LOL just the other day my homeboy charles push me agaisnt the wall xD i told him ooo i like it rough are u gonna take me right here hmm? LOL his face was priceless and i know he is crushing on me XD ahhh even more fun to tease =3

-gropes lea chest-

Posted

*Licks lips while watchin MIranda comforting Lea*

looking at the two of them is such a turn on right now

-feels fangs coming in-
"oops i bettah go before something happens"

*Takes one last look*
Mmmmm........... tasty

Posted

lmfao XD i'm not misguided! i'm more for entertainment XD its just fun ^^ besides i found him a gf! which is epic XD and i love going for the overkill =3 thats the real prize when u see that face expression oh man it just gives me tingles all down me spine -shivers-

-grabs and drag lea off- &gt=3 now to overkill u xD