i just need to vent, sorry. - Love and Romance

To****

Posted

basically i was dating a girl. we broke up at xmas but decided it was worth another shot and everything was going well but i suffer with bipolar and get in those downs and told her that she shouldn't have to put up with this shit from me. but yeah then basically everything was going alright we were still talking and everything as friends do, except we both are in love with one another and then one minute she's telling me she loves me and the next she's got her tongue down someone else throat. this was a couple of weeks ago. it broke my heart, it really did. but then we sort through that, there were some major arguments but thought we could work through it we're on a kind of break so me to sort my shit out, which i am, i'm doing all the things i should be doing to keep my bipolar in check and give each other a bit of space. and then today she tells me she loves me but doesn't want anything to be between us. wtf does that mean? that honestly broke my heart more than seeing her with someone else.

i think if i wasnt for all the things i've done to keep myself at a happy medium i'd break by now.

arrrrrggg. sorry everyone i'll stop complaining now.

Posted

You have every right to complain. I for one would run from her as fast as I could!

Posted

i should really, i just can't help the emotions behind it. i'm drawn to her and need to get out of it.

Posted

I'm sorry that has happened to you. I went through a very similar situation and also I am bi polar. I am on meds and don't think I can handle what I have done and had done to me if I was not on them, but I miss my manic phase sometimes. At least I was happy then. I hate the middle of the road. The gray life. It kills all potential relationships for me and everything.

Posted

yeah it sucks. i only did all this so that i could make her happy and now she fucked that up too. it was pointless to say the least.

Posted

I've been through virtually the same as this, She told me she loved me so many times, but looking back not once did she genuinely mean it. I stayed and stayed for over a year before I was ***d too walk away, if you aren't careful she could walk all over you, if I were you I'd run as fast as possible but, good luck with whatever you choose.

Posted

Hi Tor sorry to hear about your problems, if you're don't mind a bit of advice I would say first get help with your mental health problems and try and sort those out. Not only with medication but with counseling, then ask this woman to get counseling too as it seems that she has issues of her own to sort

Posted

I'm on the other end of the bi-polar thing. My ex is bi-polar and I'm his carer, and I've seen him at his best and his worst. You do need your head to be in the right place, and if your gf is going to mess you about, that's gonna mess you about without the bp.

I dunno what to suggest, and I don't know how bad your BP can get, but just try to keep as level a head as you can :-)

Posted

my g/f dumped when she got wind that i was bi-polar and we were together for 6 years. i was basically the same person I always was, but some people told her I was going to be some bad ways, but I was all those years. So what the fuck!!! I was manic and did alot of stuff and It settle me down a lot and I sort of miss that part a lot. i have an anxiety disorder to go with it too. But there all kinds of different types of bipolars and meds to take to control it. You need a good psychiatrist and good friends to tell you are acting ok on the meds too. Dont let the docs make you get over medicated. They put me in a coma once and I had a grand mal seizure from the meds. Be careful.

Posted

You have every right to be upset. It seems that she is using your bi-polar against you by playing mind games. You deserve to be happy and with someone who is caring and understanding about it. I do not have bi-polar but I have friends that are and my *** is depressed so I understand.

Posted

my mom is bi polar and i'm more than a little familiar with the struggles you must face. as for your girl; since it's illegal to killer, i suppose the next best thing is to kick her not so gently to the curb. i'll put up with a lot from a girl i love, but never ever cheating. you shouldn't have to either.

Posted

you're all right really. i shouldnt have to put up with it. i mean lately i've been pretty happy, but i've had a lot on at work so i'm busy so dont get the time to think about it. she's the one who actually got me to admit there was something wrong with me and get it sorted so she supported me through that but now it seems her little project is over. i'm hopefully going to study abroad next year so there wont be any thing to hold me back from following my dreams. we are still on talking terms but i kind of think i need to back away from it. at least for a while.