getting over a bad relantionship - Love and Romance

Je****

Posted

ok so how do you get over the fact that the last two relantionships you have been in were all lies. the first didnt want me they were just pressured into asking me out by god knows who and then the last guy only asked me cuz he thought dating me was going to make my already depressing life in his eyes better only to dump me cuz he didnt want me how does any of that make sense? i just dont understand.

Posted

You have to be willing to let this relationship go. Don't be ashamed to grieve.
Take this opportunity to be by yourself so that you can heal.Dont jump into another to ease your ***... its not fair to you or the new date.
Know that this is for the best and that this break-up is a growing experience that you can learn from.

Posted

I look at it this way Jessica - They were using you. Most men do and some women too. Those are shallow people and never really wanted a relationship to start with so in a sense you are free to explore and kinda think of it as you dumped them and it makes it easier on yourself because it was not your choice it was theirs. The look for better kinds of people but don't be drawn by the same type. We all have a tendency to be drawn by the same person we left because its easier. Look for someone who has a little more depth. Who wants to change their lives somehow or are doing it right now. YOu need someone who will challenge you and help you grow and if you look for it and demand it you will find what you really want. Take life by the horns so to speak, sit down and ask yourself what do you want in a relationship and write it down and also while your at it ask yourself where do you want to go with your life and I can guarantee you that you will find someone better. If your out for just a good time and good sex and that is all then you can't get attached or get upset, even though we are emotional human beings the people who dumped you never really planned anything permanent. Be a bit more fussy who you take to you bed and find positives and you will find more happiness.
Just my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Posted

thanks both you make a lot of sense. i really apprechiated the advice. ill try and make good use of your guys help