Turn on's turn off's... Ya you know where this is headed lol - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ty****

Posted

Let me put it simply we all have our qualities that we look for in a guy and after all the new relationship shit starts we have the qualities that we look for in the... Hmm between the sheets area? . So what is it that turns you off or on go ahead don't be shy you share I share everyone shares and it can get pretty funny I'm not gonna lie. Have fun with this post lol

Posted

My basic turn ons are someone with a good sense of humor. And someone who doesn't mind doing things between the sheets. My turn offs are pretty basic. I don't like liars. Won't put up with them. Had too many of them in my life already.

Posted

My turn ons are a guy that i can talk to and not get bored with. Someone who can keep the conversation going. And idk in the sheets ive never done that so idk bout that part YET. Turn offs are guys that thnk they are sooo experienced. Okay you may have been with 3 dudes before but they arent me......

Posted

Like Mark, I don't like liars. I have no time to put up with dishonesty. This usually opens a Pandora's box. Be honest. All it takes is 1 lie and there goes your bliss. As for the sheets comment. it doesn't have to be between the sheets all the time. Therefore, I'd expect my partner to be a little bit more ummm, adventurous. I'm so sick and tired of the conventional bed thing. FFS, he needs to be a little more open minded and willing to explore different things. Spice things up a bit (and no, this doesn't mean going out for Thai or East Indian food). I'm one for exploring different things. Keeping what happens between the sheets, more enjoyable. Eventually those sheets get tiresome and are only used to stay covered.

Posted

For the record... turn ons, a handsome face, decent body, the ability to keep himself clean and masculine. Open minded is in that mix too. Able to keep a conversation going. Who can cook in and out of the bedroom. Who likes dogs. Turn offs... bad hygiene, closed minded, arrogant, uptight, a know-it-all, looks down on people, constantly complaining about everything and anything, all of those nasty traits, I'm outta here!

Posted

I totally agree with krystoffer haha i couldnt thnk of any turn offs and turn ons before but i'd say mine are almost the same as his..... i like the whole idea of exploring new things as well. I mean who can really get it on under the sheets. I dont even know if its possible for the sheets to stay on when two guys are doing it......

Posted

Comes from experiences, Mark. My last partner, drove me up the friggin' wall with his persistant bitching, about everything. When I spoke out, that only created more unwanted bull shit. There gets to a point when enough is enough. Like piss off and grow up. Life is what you make of it. You take it in stride. So what if that person is a jerk, you don't have to be the same. Take note boys, no one likes a bitch. Regardless. There's the door, don't let it hit you, where the good lord split ya!

Posted

Oooooh I already know that. Shit if I don't anyone to be a bitch around me then I'm not going to bitch around them. Its that simple. So if the do start to bitch I know I did nothing wrong and can't be called a hypocrite.

Posted

Ok, here we go: My main turn ons are basically, 1) Someone who really shows his desire of being with me and that he enjoys me. 2) Excellent hygiene in every way: good breath and smelling good in general. 3) I love kissing and touching: crazy about feeleng every milimeter of his body with my lips! 4) A handsome face, not necessarily a gorgeous one (but love gorgeous faces more than bodies). 5) A slim to skinny body or at least a decent one, and smooth or with little hair. 6) Someone who is submissive but not a 100%, he has to be participative too.

Turn offs: 1) SMOKERS!!! Even if it is "socially"! 2) Any kind of bad oddor and poor hygiene. 3) Lack of interest in ME and the only thing they want is dick. 4) Dishonest and liars. 5) As Krys said, someone complaining about everything and anything, it's annoying. 6) About being arrogant, I kinda like it sometimes, and *** it to go away in bed! ;o)

Posted

For me?

I like power,impulsiveness,and intelligence.I adore spontaneity.I'm a bit of a masochist so a bit of *** is always a plus.My turn offs are simple.People who don't take care of themselves,liars,cheats,chauvinists and of course idiots. XD

Posted

very well done guys...i see a common trait in almost all of you apparently this is a liars hating spread very nice indeed lol

Posted

We just know what we like or don't like. Ironically, it looks like we all think the same way. Regardless of geographical location or age, we all have the same thing in common. Now, if the girls of gays.com would just get wind of this and post something similar, I'm sure their own pages, would show an out pour of the same things.