I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

there is that guy who i met and he's not that bad looking, we hooked up and we got it on .... the thing is im looking for a relationship and he does so too but after going out for the third date i found that i like him but don't love him and i don't want to hurt him and i dont be in a relationship where i have to lie about my feeling ...... what do i do now?

my mind is kinda screwed at the moment i don't know what to do .

Posted

Well maybe you just need to get to know him a little better! You might end up loving him in no time at all! You're lucky to find someone who might love you too and you wouldn't be lying for trying to keep someone like that in your life. I hope it works out!!

Posted

Derek, I agree wholeheartedly with Matt. You have only been on date number three with this guy. It takes longer then that to truly know if you love someone and if he loves you. Just take your time, my friend, and see what comes of it. I to hope it works out for you.

Posted

Derek, I am not so sure. It could be cold feet or it could be your heart telling you something. You have to look deep down, and if he is not the guy for you then there is nothing better than to ask him to be friends. If you are still unsure then you most likely have cold feet and need to try to ride it out. Listen to your heart, there is a reason for that is where love comes from!

Posted

yeah, with everybody above.
If there is something specific that you can identify that causes you to not love him then tell him you like him a lot and want to be friends. Otherwise you might want to look hard into your feelings to see what the holding back is about and just give it some more time while you do that, and do some more activities with him.

Posted

so you guys think i should give it more time the evaluate the situation. hah
well thanks guys