If a man wants you

yvaughn

Posted

*STOP making excuses for a man and his behavior.

*Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.

*Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
Slower is better.

*Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.

*If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you
can’t “be friends.”

*A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.

*Don’t settle if you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you
think “it will get better.”

*You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.

*The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Always have your own set of friends
separate from his.

*Maintain boundaries in a how a guy treats you.

*If something bothers you, speak up.

*Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.

*You cannot change a man’s behavior. CHANGE COMES FROM WITHIN.

*Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are…
even if he has more education or a better job.

*Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.

*Never let a man define who you are.

*Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated wih you, he’ll cheat on you.

*A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.

*All men are not dogs. You should not be the one doing all the bending…
compromise is a two way street.

*You need time to heal between relationships…there is nothing cute about baggage…
deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.

*You should never look for someone to complete you…
a relationship consists of two whole indivuduals…
look for someone complimentary…not supplementary.

*Dating is fun…even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.

*Make him miss you sometimes…when a man always knows where you are,
you’re always readily available to him - takes it for granted.

*Never move into his mother’s house. Never co-sign for a man.

*Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.

*Keep him in your radar but get to know others.

Posted

That was fun, thank you for sharing all that, everyone should know these things if they don't already, I just don't go by one of them, *Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later" and it might be because I'm not dating anymore, the Man I have I've had for a long time, we live together and he knows everything about me, but we're like married, I agree with it if you are dating, so date on people, just watch your back, even though your man is always watching it, he may be watching it for reasons you know nothing of. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

Posted

hello!thank you.and I hope it will help you...in the future.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted
On 7/26/2015 at 12:54 AM, Ari_Shmary_Canada said:

That was fun, thank you for sharing all that, everyone should know these things if they don't already, I just don't go by one of them, *Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later" and it might be because I'm not dating anymore, the Man I have I've had for a long time, we live together and he knows everything about me, but we're like married, I agree with it if you are dating, so date on people, just watch your back, even though your man is always watching it, he may be watching it for reasons you know nothing of. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

I couldn't agree more, if your just dating a little mystery is nice, but when I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MATE,  I am an open book zero secrets zero regrets> He would not use information I share with him against me.  RELATIONSHIPS ARE THE MOST CHALLENGING WORK YOU WILL EVER DO, but for me BY FAR the MOST rewarding.  I DERIVE MY PLEASURE FROM PLEASING MY MATE, and my many WONDERFUL FRIENDS.  I am not a people PLEASER, as they require approval for self validation.  I LITERALLY will turn MY BUDDY KEVEN into a PUSSY EATING MACHINE, BECAUSE that is what he wants, he's too shy to do it, but I WILL help him find JUST THE RIGHT LADIES WHO WANT A PIECE OF HIM, it makes me HAPPY TO MAKE MY FRIENDS HAPPY.  I GET AROUSED BEYOND MEASURE just hearing MY MATES uncontrollable vocalizations.  I personally can't make love with a stranger, I ONLY get naked with my Mate, because I make love from my soul  LOVE MAKING SHOULD BE THAT DEEP.  & a MUTUAL exchange of  ENERGY   IF somebody isn't GIVING YOU BACK WHAT YOU GIVE, WALK AWAY, you're better than  that.  OR as my causin posted on Facebook,  IF THEY GAG ON IT THEY LOVE YOU.  YUP If they gag on it THEY OBVIOUSLY CARE ABOUT YOU.  IF THEY WON'T GAG ON IT, maybe you're just NOT THE ONE for them.  NOTHING AGAINST YOU, BUT FINDING YOUR PERFECT COMPLEMENT isn't easy stuff. BUT if he means it HE'll GAG ON IT.... just to please you.

On 7/26/2015 at 12:54 AM, Ari_Shmary_Canada said:

• 1 month later...
Posted

Interesting post. Thank you for this thread. 

• 1 month later...