FaVoRiTE POsiTion! - Love and Romance

Posted

hmm no screams yet *brings mouth away from nipple blows on it just a little before replacing it with my free hand, kisses lightly down Bandits body until I come to my prize. I lower my mouth onto your engourged clit and suck softly while adding a third finger into you and picking up my pace* You will scream.. damn if i had known you were so sweet i would have fone this ages ago!!

Posted

Ah sh*t! My backs archin oh no.....! I can feel it coming now man she's too good and i like it!. Watches Miranda beating the kitty up, my eyes are startin to roll back. I think she got me, im on fire!

Posted

I'd be Miranda's bitch if it means she's doin me like this! If a female can make me sound like that, yeah I'd be their bitch for the evening. My kitty wanna purr too! No shame in my game i knw imma a freak-a-leek besides imma a ruff ryder chic i can take whateva Miranda throws at me!

Posted

* i keep wprking you with my fingers using my knee so i can really fill you up. I increase the suction on your clit and watch you go wild. and just as you're about to pop I stop everything I'm doing stand up lick my lips and saunter away. I here you scream in frustration at my retreating form* I said i'd make you scream I didn't say it would be from pleasure.

Posted

Awww.................u shouldn't had done that chica! If there's one thing I don't like is a girl thinking she can jus saunter away without sealin the deal! That's not frustration you heard only my hunger increasin since u didn't deliver, big mistake Miranda i though u knew better, a girl like me needs to be broken down like a bed collasping from great ***. All u did is give me a second wind and since i didn't pop its not over until one of us has blackout while the other walks away sideways never saunter!

Bandit's eyes starts turning red, she then gets up on all four and procedes to attack Miranda from behind and drags her back by her ankles.
-Growls real ferious at Lea to stop applaudin-
"Now u did it Miranda you got my fangs showin!"

-stops draggin her and flips her over on her back, with a scared look in her eyes Miranda sense that maybe she should of finish the job when she had the chance-

*creeps over her like a panther and jus stares in her eyes paralyzin her with ****
"Is that still Bandit", Miranda wonders?

-Bandit lookin down and gazin at her neck as the vein is pulsatin rapidly from ***. Reaches for her hair and pulls Miranda up towards her-

*allow me to return the favor 10x's full*
-sicks fangs into Miranda's neck she lets out a gasp and starts to scream, pulls her body close to mines with nails dug deep into hips to leave claw marks. I let her neck go jus pushes her up against the wall with much *** not giving her a time to react.
Like a beast i ripe the clothes from her body with nothing but shroud pieces of fabric still holdin on to her bare flesh. Grabs her by her neck-

"Did u think it was over like? You should of pop me maybe you wouldn't have that look of confusion on ur face."
-(demonic grin) Throws her on the ground-

*she starts to crawl away for she ***s the worst has yet to come!*
"Her eyes are red like the devil", she mutters....... I didn't think she had another side to her I thought it was only two!

With one quick swipe I torn her panies into shreds and pulls her legs up and over my shoulders.
She's wet from *** with clit engored and lips thicken and pulsin
"You cause this on urself"
*with fangs extended i sunk them right into her clit*
-it bursted on contacted-
Miranda let out a *** currdlin scream and blackout while I feasted on her

Once I had my filled I let go her legs and let them slide back down to the ground, my eyes return to its natural state and my fangs retracted back in.
My body shook as I exhale my last demonic aura

Miranda's face down and body twitches every so ofter she couldn't make a sound..
"I told u it was just better to pop me"
-slowly stands to feet-
everytimes that happens it takes alot out of me
wipes mouth stumbles and walks away slowly .

-Lea watches in disbelief of what jus happen-

Posted

Yeah that was totally my reaction, i can't stop laughing tho for some reason, i feel a bit light headed.
*sits down trying to calm herself* holy fuck
i'm gonna need a few few mins

Posted

It's her own fault! Haven't anybody ever told her never to tease a wild ***? In the end she was satisfy beyond her expectations that even her own body couldn't substain the plethora of pleasure that I have given her. The images will never leave her mind playin each second like an hour over and over again. Having orgasmic flashbacks of the event that will seem to neverending. The marks I left on her will be a constant reminder of her demonic relations with the devil.

At least Miranda can say she dance with the devil in the pale moonligt

-Sinister Lovemaking-

Posted

Yep like a good throbbin *** pulsatin throughout her whole body. Like being electrify and the current has no place to go but deeper within her. I'm in there like a drug its gonna be a while before she comes down!