Who was your favorite cock

Cocklover-9569

Cocklover-9569
Posted

Mine was my neighbor he had the nicest cock nice and veiny

Posted

Hi mine was my b est class mate ever John 

Posted

A fellow I met online that invited me to his home. I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth when I experienced a deep inner peace and understanding that is my role sexually. I embraced the knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
Ghost-9808
Posted
On 5/7/2022 at 8:17 AM, HornyGee-1575 said:

Hi

Hi

• 2 weeks later...
Curiousfreak
Posted

I met a guy at the bus stop a few years ago and struck up a conversation with him because I love talking to everyone. I asked him what he was doing for the rest of the day and he said that he didn't have anything to do so I asked him if he wanted to hangout in my apartment. He agreed and I remembered that I invited a couple of guys from Grindr over to have my first 3sum. I told him that a couple of people were coming over for that and he asked me if they were guys or girls and I told him that they were guys and jokingly asked if he wanted to join. He said sure. I was pretty shocked. We both sat on my bed because I lived in a tiny effeciency apartment and it was the only place to sit. We waited for about a half hour and I told him that I was giving up on the other guys then I asked him if he still wanted to fuck around. He said sure and I asked him how big his dick was. He said really big and I asked him how really big. He pulled it out of his pants and said a little over 9 inches. It was the biggest dick that I had ever seen so I was very impressed and a little intimidated by it. I asked him if he wanted me to suck it and he said yeah so I deepthroated that monster for probably about an hour. I stopped about midway through and asked him if he was ok with it if I licked his abs ( his abs were so fucking hot and I have a huge thing for abs) but he told me he didn't want me to because he was straight. Yeah right. Lol. I made him shoot his load balls deep down my throat then I asked him if he could cum again. He said yeah so I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He pretty much jumped at the opportunity. It took a while to get his cock in my ass because it was so big but I begged him to fuck me even harder than he was once he got it all the way in. He fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before or since and he blew another load balls deep in my ass. I walked funny for several days but it was the most amazing experience I've ever had. I've been trying to find him on Facebook ever since that day because I'd really love to get railed hard by his giant cock again but I haven't been able to find him yet 

• 2 weeks later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

mine was a guy from down the street.  he had a gf so we would hookup behind the shed in the dark.  it was curved and his balls were shaved..

• 1 month later...
BBC-Lover-561
Posted

A solid 10″ thick uncut cock on a 22-year black guy I met at a conference. He worked at the hotel I was staying at, and knew I was into him. He laughed at the look on my face when I first saw his cock, and it was still semi-hard! I told him I had never had anything that large (and thick) before. He said he has heard that a lot in the past. It was uncut with a nice curve that hung downed to the left of his body. Just sucking it, I knew getting fucked was going to be an experience I was always looking forward to having during my life. I would like to say it was easy taking it, but once it was in me and I loosened up, he pounded me like there was no tomorrow. Every time he put it in, my mouth opened, and strange sounds came out. You could tell he loved fucking, and it felt like I had a live snake inside me as his hips worked that big black cock in me. I truly felt impaled by it! I knew he came a lot because as tight as it was, I had cum running down my legs as he continued to fucked me. Afterward, he told me most guys he sees couldn’t take the entire length of his cock and defiantly can’t take the thickness because they all tighten up too much. I didn’t sleep much over the next two weeks I was there!

Posted

My Dads cock was amazing when i was a Boy. Was so curiose of his cock, we sleept together naked. Want to be a Dirty nasty bareback whore who fucks with every cock 

Posted

Mine was also a big black dick I have fucked white guys to and sure some are good in bed but this guy filled me up and filled me with his cum felt very nice