FaVoRiTE POsiTion! - Love and Romance

Posted

Yeah I hear that alot Crystal, come get me if you can!
Thanks for being of fan of page 2 Brenna, now show some love by donating your bra and panies please but take them off slowly if ya don't mind cuz I don't mind at all!
Wiggle for me!

Yeah that was me who trip ya Lea
*jumps on top of Lea and squeezes nipples*
-jumps up and leave before Crystal gets a chance to grab Bandit-

*spanks Miranda on her ass before exits and says*
"yeah she was one of my former pupils that almost took ur bra like the one I have in my hands now!"

Your so generous ladies!
Bandit

Posted

LOL XD wth omg i didnt know nipples were out =O -twists lea nipples- XD
-smacks bandit butt steals her bra and panies- MUWHAHAHA I GOT THEM n u will never find my buried tresure =P -hides them-
-bites miranda booty- XD

watch out ladies i'm in a biting mood
RAWR
The Hood

Posted

Boobs make the best pilloe it's just a fact. my irl loves to nap on mine her and everyone else i know lol I ish a human pillow!!! My poor bottom is enduring soo much *** I don't mind if you're in a biting mood Hood plz nibble away *giggles*. Lea you are powerless against Bandit and the Hood just surrender. it's more fun hehe

Posted

lol yes it is XD surrender lea its useless!! muwhaha -keeps bitting miranda- xD
omg ur a human pillow to? lol so am i -.-;; lol but its all good xD i like it
damn D cups though i need to stop rubbing my boobies

Posted

Yeah damn D cups! *rubbing Crystal's boobies too* Tell you what you tell me where you put my prize and I'll give you the photos of Lea riding ur ass!

Better yet Dear Miranda did Hood hid my treasure on you?
Nevermind, *puts on gloves* I'll just give you a full cavity search. Assume the position please, don't worry i am a professional *snaps*.

Sooooooooooo I heard ur bottom was sore let me massage the booty for ya
Proceed to fondle

I care about the booty
Bandit

Posted

Never! i ain't surrendering! my body is a temple! well a temple that's rather tainted but still shines with the virginness and i'll keep it thank you.
oh god human pillow. at lunch times when it was warm my friends and i would go out and lay under our tree and they'd all take a nap on me...it was a big comfy group nap thingy
(not orgy! orgy's require 7 ppl with no socks on that's what it mean and there weren't 7 of us! ahaha! point one for nerd!)
btw get off me!

Posted

*smiles evily* oh now *coughs* now it's true i am rejecting because i don't want, but, hehe, *clears throat* when a girl puts up more of a fainted, weak struggle or a rough playful uneger struggle, it makes the person who wants her want her more for the simple fact that it's harder for her to have, it makes up a challenge and makes the dominant one feel even more powerful once they manage to make the submissive one fall to the other. if you just give in right from the start that they jump onto it excited, but with no challenge the fun last half the amount. the best bit is finding where the point is of putting to much of a struggle, that's why it's important to test the persons strength and personality first to determine when they give and how much of a struggle you can put up. which i've pretty much already learnt from studying crystal and sammie

Posted

-Slaps bandit hands hard!- how do i know u didnt make copys? hmm
lmao miranda is right submissive girls do have fun
OMG LEA u have been leading me on all this time!
u knew what u were doing XD
oh yes that is the best thing ever lol look at me
virgin and i know my way around a woman's body
isnt that right lea -spanks lea butt- =3

Posted

So fiesty Crystal! *Rubs hands*
Maybe I did and maybe I didn't but this matter can go away if you just give back my treasure.

Don't make me have to ask you again where are they located cause Miranda doesn't have it on her or in her. I knw cuz I checked her, shine a light in and everything!

*slides finger down Crystal back*
Give them back or ya gonna get tag!
The panies or the boobies you choose (evil grin)

Posted

hmm i wonder if it worth it a pic over the bandits treasure hmm *thinks*

LMAO u shine a light in her? what u had a helmet with a light on it

-turns around and bites ur finger HARD- oh well see who gets tag!

Posted

Naughty girl Miranda, doesn't matter I love that part anyway!
*ouch* yes Crystal you know i have an eye for detail, i've checked every orifice of her body with my fingers and tongue. She was licked clean and yes my helmet helped out a whole lot when i had to go below. You just can't pat her down, you gotta search til you find something or like you lost something in her (smile)!

*sucks finger* You gonna pay for that Crystal -goes to trunk and opens it!-

Posted

*Evil Laughter*
who needs guns when you got *pops open chest*

Heat Seeking Keyhole Vibrating Rocket Launcher or The Trojan Rocket -pushes button- its set to target any pussy in a 100mile radius once target is inmplanted with Trojan Rocket the victim is climax to submission. Rockets can not be pulled out if tamper it just drills harder until you have an orgasm or blackout!
Ha Ha HA HA its fool proof prepared to be satisfy in ways never imagine.
*Puts on Army Helmet*

Fire in the Hole!

Posted

THIS IS WAR!

-puts on my Marine stuff- oh yeah i got something for ur ass! -goes into deep under ground- pushes and clicks buttons- MUWHAHAHAHA how about i nuke ur ass with my BIG BANG NUKE now this will blow ur pussy away u might die from the plessure!! hope ur ready ladies xP

-Presses button-

MUWUHAHAH!!!
NO ONE CAN ESCAPE IT!
*Beware the afterwards radition ur clits might turn into penis without proper medication*