FaVoRiTE POsiTion! - Love and Romance

Posted

*sighs* i'll explain what i meant. crystal said i was falling for a perv, but that not true, that may be apart of her but we all are in some ways, the person i'm in love with is all of her....
yes i admitted it! shut up!

Posted

Meanwhile after saving another life and taking a shower:
Ah man there's just so much of them! Damit Crystal this is all ur fault!
*slips on shorts and walk outs in hallway with box*
"Hey I hate to interrupt your lil yuri moment but imma need you two to pass out vibraters to these women this will at least occupied them till they are called"

Drinks water and pops in Vitamin B
-alright, #129,852 ur next sweet! Ah look at you it has u walking funny don't worry i'll fix u right up-

It's like a marathon

Posted

-tackles lea- x3

u want me to show u how to use it =3 -grabs vibrator-

and awwww some one loves me XD ur just soooo ADORABLE -gropes lea chest-

lol and miranda i got a nosebleed to when i read it xD

Posted

Wow..sounds steamy
i really need experience..im a virgin and i really want to have some fun
whats a good tip for me
i really heard the 69 was great times
you both enjoy it mm..

Posted

Wow where have i been.. Where to start..well first of all i am more aggressive and tend to take control of my girl in bed...so that being said i like to start out real nice and slow to get her warmed up for me...starting with the neck, her soft lips working my way down to her nipples i Love em lol on the way down to the queens castle and lick, suck i call it the suction she know lol..then i usually use a strap on whether i have it on or in my hands..she love it..my favorite position with her would be her on her knees, ill slip up under her and toss her salad around then ill bring the toy in and continue tossing and tossing while fucking her at the same time....
Vibrators you gotta know how to use them..great for the clic while touching and kissing on my girl you know it drives so much passion and steam between the two....

Posted

Ah welcome newcomers Perri and April! My name is Bandit and I will be taking ur bra and panies as a donation, someone will be here shortly to fondle you in a moment just kick back and enjoy! If no one properly greets you gals then I will return to introduce myself properly!

*evil grin*
I just love new girls!