Posted
On 5/14/2023 at 7:49 AM, sukhsukh said:

Need a good friend

I need a bottom that wants to be dominated 

Bones-6956
Posted
3 minutes ago, Bones-6956 said:

I need a bottom that wants to be dominated 

Hello anyone in Johnson City Tennessee???

Posted

I'm hoping for a good friend too. Any adult type Hattie or Nirmal hehheh it doesn't matter I see handsome as personality mostly secondly way one comes across and looks are just a blessing that helps but to a humble big man even if that man is only 18 and a ***ager he won't be conceited but more humble....I've seen humble good looking men they are boneriffic. Humble geek do to speak is almost better  as nice perhaps more interesting to get to know. If you are a boy looking for a friend who is a adult man who won't try to have sex I also recommend you and me like age 18-19 especially but really any age around 15 or higher it's just I am serious about the friend thing and want a good friend if your younger than 18 you'll not be used but befriended and bored 😉 or maybe entertained by a old guy's story's.   I see 18 much like that but feel more comfortable saying 18-19 even though young boy is sure not anything but a fine friend and if someone was harassing him for anything I'd be emotionally hurt and want to confront the selfish pimp. WE need to love and befriend these days  .lover is open yo experience I don't know how it is or how you like me do I. You are ideally 25 at very least and more likely 34 plus not talking just cute affirming supportive fun friendship here but mimore the romance and stuff a cool *** shouldn't have to deal with the in depth talks about anything the physical fun and sex the political ideas made a discussion and the masturbation; no just kidding  .we all do it... wel text me guys, I am a Minnesota man boy and can be seen at the Sauk rapids zoo or you just text 320-237-3863. After you know me well yes we shall speak on the telephone a new invention to me guys ha