Make my straight sexy ass love men sucking my ass and hopefully u have a friend as he take my fat cock and make me gay

Fuckmyassandmouth

Fuckmyassandmouth
Posted

I was married to a super model and best thing is when she bang my ass and I left her but want 2 cocks to lay me down and slap my ass in a gsting.. and I no a real man can make my fat cock and tight ass want to get gangbang and my all shaved thick sexy ass that hot woman want make me love cock and men making love to my ass 

Fuckmyassandmouth
Posted
Just now, Fuckmyassandmouth said:

I was married to a super model and best thing is when she bang my ass and I left her but want 2 cocks to lay me down and slap my ass in a gsting.. and I no a real man can make my fat cock and tight ass want to get gangbang and my all shaved thick sexy ass that hot woman want make me love cock and men making love to my ass 

I had the hotest female but I think a man can make love to my hole body.. bring a friend daddy needs a gay cock in my mouth while u suck my fat cock and he sucks my ass before u both get in my ass 

Fuckmyassandmouth
Posted

I want to see if real gay can fuck me better.  

Fuckmyassandmouth
Posted

Lmao. Im not gay either I have never touched a man.my wife does all ass shit.. but I had a bad day a I been thinking I bet dudes can love on me and worship my.ass and fat coc

Cockhungry6967
Posted
On 6/24/2023 at 12:13 AM, Fuckmyassandmouth said:

I had the hotest female but I think a man can make love to my hole body.. bring a friend daddy needs a gay cock in my mouth while u suck my fat cock and he sucks my ass before u both get in my ass 

I want the same thing 

Ready-2456
Posted
On 6/23/2023 at 11:10 PM, Fuckmyassandmouth said:

On 6/23/2023 at 11:13 PM, Fuckmyassandmouth said:

I don’t know about all that I’ve never done it before with a man that’s kind of scary if you live near Bolingbrook, I’ll go one of the one with you I’ll come over